Homosexuals should be alowed to adopt.

This round is for acceptance.

Konichiwa! Good luck.

Thankyou, you too.

One point is that Homosexuals are like any other parent, right? The only difference is that both of the parents are of the same sex. If a man and woman are having a child, should that be considered wrong if a woman/ woman or man/man have a child/adopting is wrong? No. Neither are wrong. It is natural both ways.

For example, I have an aunt who is homosexual, she is partnered with this amazing, beautiful woman. They would both make such good parents. Maybe even better than a woman who has had a baby she actually wanted.

Konichiwa! Good luck. I will start with my first point.

Point 1: Homosexual Parenting Is Worse For Kids

""There are eight outcome variables where differences between the children of homosexual parents and married parents were not only present, and favorable to the married parents, but where these findings were statistically significant for both children of lesbian mothers and "gay" fathers and both with and without controls. While all the findings in the study are important, these are the strongest possible ones--virtually irrefutable. Compared with children raised by their married biological parents (IBF), children of homosexual parents (LM and GF):
"Are much more likely to have received welfare (IBF 17%; LM 69%; GF 57%)
"Have lower educational attainment
"Report less safety and security in their family of origin
"Report more ongoing "negative impact" from their family of origin
"Are more likely to suffer from depression
"Have been arrested more often
"If they are female, have had more sexual partners--both male and female

The high mathematical standard of "statistical significance" was more difficult to reach for the children of "gay fathers" in this study because there were fewer of them. The following, however, are some additional areas in which the children of lesbian mothers (who represented 71% of all the children with homosexual parents in this study) differed from the IBF children, in ways that were statistically significant in both a direct comparison and with controls. Children of lesbian mothers:
"Are more likely to be currently cohabiting
"Are almost 4 times more likely to be currently on public assistance
"Are less likely to be currently employed full-time
"Are more than 3 times more likely to be unemployed
"Are nearly 4 times more likely to identify as something other than entirely heterosexual
"Are 3 times as likely to have had an affair while married or cohabiting
"Are an astonishing 10 times more likely to have been "touched sexually by a parent or other adult caregiver."
"Are nearly 4 times as likely to have been "physically forced" to have sex against their will
"Are more likely to have "attachment" problems related to the ability to depend on others
"Use marijuana more frequently
"Smoke more frequently
"Watch TV for long periods more frequently
"Have more often pled guilty to a non-minor offense" (1)

This is astonishing. There are so many downsides to having LGBT parents for these poor children. Another study shows more subjects in which children raised by homosexuals fare worse. Here are screenshots of two subjects. (2)

More subjects include but are not limited to:

Pled guilty
Public assistance
Family safety
Touched sexually
Forced sex
Relationship quality
Relationship trouble
Womens female partners
Womens male partners
Mens male partners
Sexual orientation

In Conclusion to Point 1:

Children of homosexual parents fare a lot worse than children raised by intact heterosexual famlies.

Children raised by homosexual parents are more likely to participate in criminal activity.

Children raised by homosexual parents are more likely to have bad sexual experiences. (Rape, etc)

Since I'm reaching the character limit, I will address the instability of homosexual relationships and add rebuttals if my opponent responds. Arigatou! Sayonara!

Anime Songs:

Ao Haru Ride OP:
Strike the Blood OP 1:

AriaHere forfeited this round.

She forfeitted. Thank you for your time! Vote Con!

As all human beings, they have the right to have a family. Therefore the fact that they are homosexual shouldn't be an opponent to their life. IIt is difficult for them already to find someone who can help in the production of having a baby for them so adopting is the best choice they have.Raising children and starting a family is something that most people look forward to in life. Who has the right to take that privilege away from someone?

Their love for the children is the same as a woman and a man, they are helping orphans by giving them loving homes.

Getting married and starting a family is considered one of the most important and fulfilling experiences one can aspire to. It is so important it is considered a human right (Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights states "Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.

It is considered so important for people to be able to become parents that some governments (the UK, for example) fund fertility treatments for couples who are reproductively challenged, and a majority of the population supports that policy. Members of the LGBT community are stopped from pursuing this human right by repressive and discriminatory laws

Authored By:

W. Bradford Wilcox, University of Virginia William J. Doherty, University of Minnesota Helen Fisher, Rutgers University William A. Galston, University of Maryland Norval D. Glenn, University of Texas at Austin John Gottman, University of Washington (Emeritus) Robert Lerman, American University Annette Mahoney, Bowling Green State University Barbara Markey, Creighton University Howard J. Markman, University of Denver Steven Nock, University of Virginia David Popenoe, Rutgers University Gloria G. Rodriguez, AVANCE, Inc. Scott M. Stanley, University of Denver Linda J. Waite, University of Chicago Judith Wallerstein, University of California at Berkeley (Emerita)

What It Claims:

(1) more likely to participate in college,
(2) are physically and emotionally healthier,
(3) are less likely to be sexually or physically abused
(4) not as likely to use illicit drugs,
(5) less likely to be incarcerated for delinquent behaviour and (
(6) less likely to become a parent before they are ready (i.e. in their teenage years). (1)

Download first PDF file to read full study.

Refuting My Opponents' Case:

The government has the right to regulate what the people do and how they act. If a person wanted children that badly, they'd marry the opposite sex. Here are some evidence people aren't born gay. (2) (3)

"Their love for the children is the same as a woman and a man, they are helping orphans by giving them loving homes."

No, it isn't. I'll explain further down.

Let's tear this apart, shall we?

"Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence."

Note respect.

" (4)

Never the less, this is only in European nations. This can be shrunk, extended, repealed, ETC. We need to provide children the basic right for safety and good parents My studies have shown that homosexuals aren't good parents compared to heterosexuals. Thus, a child's well being is more important than want.

It is here you admit that Article 8 isn't followed. Thanks for that. Also, my studies clearly support the fact that the government does it for a reason. It is for the betterment of the child. Memebers of LGBT are stopped from having children to better the child.

Instability of Homosexual Marriages:

""The probability of violence occurring in a gay couple is mathematically double the probability of that in a heterosexual couple," write the editors of the National Gay & Lesbian Domestic Violence Network newsletter. The Journal of the American Medical Association reports that "people with same-sex sexual behavior are at greater risk for psychiatric disorders"—including bipolar, obsessive-compulsive, and anxiety disorders, major depression, and substance abuse

!. It's proven that children raised by homosexuals are more likely to become homosexuals themselves.
2. Homosexuals have many risk factors including what I put above.It is also proven they are more likely to be violent and have mental probelms.
3. Thus, it opens the child up to said risk factors.

Arigatou! Sayonara!

Anime OP:

Date A Live 1:
Date A Live 2:

Posted by Heirio 7 months ago
As such, let's continue the discussion on our debate and leave this chat quiet.
Posted by Heirio 7 months ago
Then don't make insults in attempts to relate my study of the German language to my comments on a debate regarding homosexuality.

In the mean time, I hope we can debate without insulting each other.
Posted by Cooldudebro 7 months ago
My mom speaks German. I know.
Posted by Cooldudebro 7 months ago
The story behind the Bahaha is when my cousin and I died while playing minecraft.
Posted by Heirio 7 months ago
"We all know you need to."

German speaking is, if you didn't know, different from the subject of whether gays should adopt.

You attempt at an insult was just that. An attempt.
Posted by Heirio 7 months ago
Actually, "bahahahaha" is onomatopoeia for laughing.

I have already said what I will about our upcoming debate.
Posted by Cooldudebro 7 months ago
No. I just love anime. It's a lot of fun for me to watch deep stories unfold before my eyes; or a comedic scene make me laugh my butt off.

Alright, man. Go study. We all know you need to.
Posted by Heirio 7 months ago
"Over 100."

Considering your profile, you may want to go to rehab.

Very well, I will debate you.

Not now though, I've got a German speaking exam in the morning.
Posted by Cooldudebro 7 months ago
Are you going to accept the debate or am I just wasting my time here?
Posted by Cooldudebro 7 months ago
Actually, Bahahaha is an inside joke my cousin and I came up with.
Vote Placed by Bob13 7 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments.