Itsallovernow
Reas0n

Homosexuals should not be allowed in the military, even under the Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy

Itsallovernow

Itsallovernow

Con

First, allow me to say that if anyone dares make rediculous inferrances other than what is plainly written, I will not debate this at all. On a note: I am a homosexual and am enlisting next year. This is largerly in referance to (http://www.debate.org...).

Negate the resolution directly, please.

Allow us to begin...
Reas0n

Pro

Just one question
Why do you want to join the military?
Itsallovernow

Con

Because I love this country and I want to see it defended from outside influences. If I wanted to directly direct efforts against the influences, I would have joined politics. Since I hate partaking in politics, due somewhat to lies and beating-around-the-bush, I do the next best thing, which is joining the military. It's straightforward, has great beneifets, travel, and shapes you into a better overall person.

I love the military because I love America.

No arguments? *and it took you that long to post a question = )
Reas0n

Pro

I was asking that question to see what how you viewed your country. It may seem insignificant but it means everything.
Lets Begin...

I am not arguing that only gays be prohibited from joining the military, rather I think that everybody should be prohibited from joining the military. Thus ending the military. Here is why...

You said: " It's straightforward, has great beneifets, travel, and shapes you into a better overall person."

Have you ever researched what actually goes on in the military? Because if this is your view of the military then you are not prepared. This is just sad. You are going to ruin your life and you don't even know it. You have been brought up to the common belief that your establishments care about you. You do not understand what your culture has tricked you into believing. If you go into the military you will come out as a completely different person (If you come out alive). A person who has been abused and suppressed internally. You will be crushed inside and crafted into a machine that follows orders without question for ethics. You will kill innocent impoverished humans and you will not question yourself for you will no longer be you. You will die but your body will live on as property of the US government. You will probably glance by everything I just said and join the military. There is nothing I can do to stop you. But as a human being you have to look beyond this. The pain and misery you will receive and cause will destroy your love of life. This isn't about whether your gay or whatever arbitrary social distinction you want to classify yourself as because in the end we are all just human beings who have betrayed nature, life, and freedom for these artificial beliefs.
Itsallovernow

Con

This is a very interesting approach, and I must say that I appreciate you concern for my wellbeing. Unlike the other debate, you state "..rather I think that everybody should be prohibited from joining the military. Thus ending the military." In this, you give an action for banning homosexuals, the result, and sound information of why you think this should happen (infomration, though. You will need proof and sites for it to be, in this debate, considered fact. However, as a person, I will take what you said to heart.)

"Have you ever researched what actually goes on in the military?"

I have lived in a military family all my life, though none of them serving whilst I was alive. My Uncle was an Army tank driver during Desert Storm, and, indeed, he said that a lot of the people were ignorent ______holes. However, he also said he met some of the coolest people he knew. The reason he quit was because of stupidity, but this was a while ago, and, reguardless, I will always have to deal with stupidity. He merely enlisted, but I have in mind officership, so the troops under me will do as I say (It's not that I'm power-hungry, though). I want to be a leader.

"You are going to ruin your life and you don't even know it. You have been brought up to the common belief that your establishments care about you."

I must say, I laughed at about this point. Due to my deplorable childhood, in which details I won't delve in, I have lacked structure, security of life, and a decent enviornment to grow. Now, I thrive on disorganization, hardship, and strain (definately best when under pressure). I'm a Survivor. And it's not that I've been led to believe the establishments care about me, it's just that I've not been given a reason that they don't (In a debte, it would be that job to clash, so far it has yet to do).

"You do not understand what your culture has tricked you into believing."

Oh, my friend, it's not my culture that has me believing. It is the hope that something can be better than my current homelife. In which, since I realize you can't defend since I have lack of details, I will just merely state than contend, if you don't mind.

"If you go into the military you will come out as a completely different person (If you come out alive)"

That's what I hope. Oh, and I don't plan to enter an armed combat soldier. Lord no, I'm too smart for that. I will choose my MOS, but I know that I'm not going to be stationed where I may always think. They will put me where they need. "I fight where I'm told. I win where I fight." General Patton.

"A person who has been abused and suppressed internally. You will be crushed inside and crafted into a machine that follows orders without question for ethics."

HA! Not to sound like a cliche celebrity, I've already been abused and surpressed. As an officer, I will be charged as the one giving orders, based on other orders that need to be done. If I recieve an order I think is unfair, that's life. If I think it is legally unfair, I will oppose it to the best of my abilities.

"You will kill innocent impoverished humans and you will not question yourself for you will no longer be you. You will die but your body will live on as property of the US government."

I won't go into armed forces, though I might be around them. I already feel dead inside, devoid of emotion that is.

"The pain and misery you will receive and cause will destroy your love of life."

To be honest, I haven't engendered one yet.

I appreciate your concern, and I believe that I have refuted all of your points. If not, let me know.

P.S. I probably will join the military anyways, though. Although, I did look at what you said. I'm an ROTC program and have been talking not only with recruiters (which I know can lie), but with exsoldiers, active soldiers, reserved soldiers, and they have all said good things.
Reas0n

Pro

There are many reasons why I want to end this institution. As we all know war is not about fixing a social conflict rather it creates more of what it was supposed to fix. War is a business. The only thing that the state has to do is convince its people that the people of another land are evil (terrorists, anarchists, etc.) This is the goal of civilization, to separate us from each other so that we all become disconnected individuals who spend the majority of there waking hours working for some job and never truly living their lives. We are classified from the day we our born till the day we die. Our social relations have been broken down to our family (if even that) and the people we work with. We our strangers to the people we live by, the land we live on, and to ourselves. We our told to associate with the institutions that our ruining our lives. We our told that happiness comes from some consumer product that was made by some kid who works 14 hours a day in a factory. We waste our lives doing repetitive tasks so that we can keep our American standard of living.

"We have to stop CONSUMING our culture. We have to CREATE culture. DON'T watch TV, DON'T read magazines,
don't even listen to NPR. Create your OWN roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are -- NOW --
is the most immediate sector of your universe. And if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill
Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered. You're giving it all away to ICONS. Icons which
are maintained by an electronic media so that, you want to dress like X or have lips like Y... This
is ****-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion. What is real is you, and your
friends, your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And, we are
told No, you're unimportant, you're peripheral -- get a degree, get a job, get a this, get that, and
then you're a player. You don't even want to play that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get
it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming
all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. - Terrence Mckena

The military seeks a primitive form of domination with different ranks and orders to be followed. This hierarchy with strict rules breaks down their morality and makes soldiers irrational so that they will kill innocent people without thought for other people or themselves.

Our Culture is like this and if you don't see that then look around. Its all around. Question the world and you will see many problems. ( because were told what to do and what to think we never question our beliefs ) We have become so irrational that we don't think its wrong for a person to spend most of their waking hours working ( we never have time to recover from all the stress ). This is because our culture has crafted our values and beliefs. We have never been brought up to a community rather we our on our own in this lonely world.

So what is war? Is it the massacre of third world people. Is it the horrible effects PTSD on soldiers. Or does our society reflect war. Our Culture is War. And this is my point. We go through war every day and we don't even realize it. Whether its listening to boring objectified facts in school or not having enough time to spend with the people you love. We must change.

In Conclusion the military is simply one of these lost causes of fear and exploitation. It follows the hierarchy of our culture and leaves mass suffering for all. It shows us how dominate our culture is and objectifies itself by creating an enemy to fight. There was a time when we lived in peace with nature but now we fight amongst ourselves. If our culture requires a military then there most be something wrong with our culture.

(Im sorry if I rambled on for a little to long but Im trying to compare our culture to war I will explain more next round)

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...
http://video.google.com...#
Itsallovernow

Con

=Overview of My Opponent and His Case=

My opponent is (and his picture states, for that is it's meaning) a green-anarchist, and also supports anarcho-primitivism, which is to say that he is concerned for the enviornment and believes we should revert to post civilized principles, which is more-or-less cottage home industries and small communities, like the Indians.

=Video Notes/Comments=
Video 1: "We have no tradition of shamanism, we have no tradition of, uh, of-uh, journeying into these mental world. We are terrfied of madness. If we fear it because the western mind is a house of cards and the people who built the house of cards know that and they are terrified of madness...LSD is a psycadelic substance which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have not taken it."

This is an excerpt from my opponents video "Terence Mckenna". I hear people laughing, so I believe that this is a 'funny-sketch', thus it should be discarded. If my opponent does not wish for it to be discarded, I will discredit it now. There is no such thing as magic or "shamanism". We do not journey into the mental world of "skitsophrenia", because, yes, we are terrified of madness. This is due to the fact that we have seen true madness, broken shells of people in their broken mental worlds, often times causing harm the themselves or others. I'm not sure about the video's comment about cards, but I know the last sentence that he is, with the connotation of his voice, irrational and possibly insane.

I have no comment on the other videos, because they directly relate to my opponents case, and they are long to argue and watch. So, I will now move do clash my opponents case directly.

=Opponents Contention 1=

1. As we all know war is not about fixing a social conflict rather it creates more of what it was supposed to fix.

According to (SOURCE) The Oxford Companion to United States History, the U.S. military was created, pricipally, to defend against outside and domestic threats. We generally do not go to war unless our country's preservation is in danger, and we respond subsequently. My opponent paints that war creates nothing but more and more conflict. On the contrary, it does not. It eliminates conflict either through diplomacy, or if need be, violence. In WWII, the war actually created jobs, raised industries, and brought us out of the worst Depression of our history. So war does not always create problems, but fixes them.

2. "The only thing that the state has to do is convince its people that the people of another land are evil."

Actually, that is false. The states and support of the people, though idelistic, have nothing to do with declaring war. All that "power" resides in the legislative branch. I fear my opponents distate for large government prevents him from understanding it, and it makes him unknowning of the benefits of progressive government. In his source and the confines of the image he depicts for himself, knowledge and book-smarts is something that anarchists seek to attain. In this aspect, his ignorance of government, which I belive critical since this is his definition of himself (to not support large government), he has failed in his duties as an anarchist.

3. This is the goal of civilization, to separate us from each other so that we all become disconnected individuals who spend the majority of there waking hours working for some job and never truly living their lives.

My opponent claims the proof of this statment is within itself. This is not true. The goal of civilzation is not to seperate us from each other, but to progress into a more 'civilized' culture. It draws us together to share ideals and information. One such example is the Internet, which my opponent and I are using right now. Through this, society allows us to commune and become more informed. If my opponent believes he is right and can discuss this to me and make me believe, then society has actually helped connect us. If not, then my opponent would not be debating.

4. Our social relations have been broken down to our family (if even that) and the people we work with.

This is not true. People, including me, have friends outside of work and family. For example, my neighbor in 6th grade, who was always nice to me and we played without any "corporate" involvment. So, my opponents point must be conceded.

5. We our told to associate with the institutions that our ruining our lives.

I'm sure your parents work to provide you with internet. If they didn't, you couldn't commune on the internet and, as I've proven, connect with me to not become a "disconnected individual". Thus, this point ties in with Point 3 and makes this point void.

6. We our told that happiness comes from some consumer product that was made by some kid who works 14 hours a day in a factory.

Could you provide examples please? I never heard of this.

7. The military seeks a primitive form of domination with different ranks and orders to be followed. This hierarchy with strict rules breaks down their morality and makes soldiers irrational so that they will kill innocent people without thought for other people or themselves.

What about Charles Manson? He was claimed mentally ill, and your videos claim the mentally ill aren't mentally ill. He killed several people through brainwashing and being psychotic. This is an example of a 'mentally aware' society you envisoned. The military is not about domination anyways, it is about self growth and is a path of life that, hopefully, you will take the oppritunity to shape into a better person. Furthermore, we do not kill for enjoyment. We kill for preservation, and we do not kill innocents.

8. "We have become so irrational that we don't think its wrong for a person to spend most of their waking hours working."

We work because people, some of which believe in what you do, decide to live on welfare and become a leech on society so we end up working and paying for their checks because they are too lazy to get a real job and contribute. If you think work is wrong, you think contributing to the betterment of society is wrong.

9. "...our culture has crafted our values and beliefs."

I craft my own values and beliefs on my own basis.

10. Our Culture is War. And this is my point. We go through war every day and we don't even realize it. Whether its listening to boring objectified facts in school or not having enough time to spend with the people you love.

Oh, no...my opponent asserts that the most mundane, unimportant things are war. If you believe we can live in a Utopian society with no problems at all, then you are being irrational and crazy, not I, my dear friend.

11. (On my opponents conclusion)

Our military does not use fear and exploitation on others. We act in self-preservation, something that you believe in, though in a much more intesified aspect. We do not "create" enemies to fight. If insane people want to crash into World Trade Centers and the like, then we do not create them, they declare themselves enemies. Just because our culture has a military, doesn't mean it's wrong. It creates competitve science, something that your anarchism believes and values highly. It provides knowledge, something else you belive highly in; it doesn't nessicarily create fear and death senselessly.

I have refuted all my opponents points effective. Subsequently, this leads to the conclusion that homosexuals should be allowed in the military.

VOTE CON
Reas0n

Pro

SILENCE SLAVE. I AM YOUR GOD IGZARG FROM THE HOLY SACRED TEMPLES KAVUKARAK Of WEstern Idaho!!!! YOU HAVE BETRAYED DAS SACRED RITUAL AND VU VILL VE VUT TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SILARGS DAS SHEEEP RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG http://en.wikipedia.org...

MMMMMMMMMM TASTES LIKE DAS SHEEP ratS wHeN THeY Are Roasted on the burning sacrificial throne!!!!!!!!!!!

VAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT??????? OH YES WELSH MYTHOLOGY

In the second branch, Branwen, sister of Bendigeidfran (Br´┐Żn the Blessed), king of Britain, is given in marriage to Matholwch, king of Ireland. Branwen's half-brother Efnisien insults Matholwch by mutilating his horses, but Bendigeidfran gives him new horses and treasure, including a magical cauldron which can restore the dead to life, in compensation. Matholwch and Branwen have a son, Gwern, but Matholwch proceeds to mistreat Branwen, beating her and making her a drudge. Branwen trains a starling to take a message to Bendigeidfran, who goes to war against Matholwch. His army crosses the Irish Sea in ships, but Bendigeidfran is so huge he wades across. The Irish offer to make peace, and build a house big enough to entertain Bendigeidfran, but inside they hang a hundred bags, telling Efnisien they contain flour, when in fact they conceal armed warriors. Efnisien kills the warriors by squeezing the bags. Later, at the feast, Efnisien throws Gwern on the fire and fighting breaks out. Seeing that the Irish are using the cauldron to revive their dead, Efnisien hides among the corpses and destroys the cauldron, although the effort costs him his life. Only seven men, all Britons, survive the battle, including Pryderi, Manawyddan and Bendigeidfran, who is mortally wounded by a poisoned spear. Bendigeidfran asks his companions to cut off his head and take it back to Britain. Branwen dies of grief on returning home. Five pregnant women survive to repopulate Ireland.

SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org...

MY UTOPIA: BY IGBLARHG THE 257th MONARCH OF DAS WESTERN IDAhO

MY UTOPIA CONSISTS OF 3 BUILDING: THE PALACE THE SLAUGHTER SHACK FOR PEASENTS LIKE VU AND THE NUBIAN CHEESE FACTORY THAT MAKES PEANUT BUTTER OUT OF LAUNDRY DETERGENT. thESE bUILDING VILL BE ON 3 DIFFERENT ISLANDS ON THE EASTERN SEAS OF WESTERN IDAHO OFF THE COAST OF OUR BELOVED KAPITALIST EMPIRE!

x____x goODBYE DAS SLAVES
Itsallovernow

Con

If anything, I would like to say that my opponents case was very entertaining. However, I was not looking to debate homosexual kings who sailed away in an epic battle over a magical cauldron or whatnot. I was debating the resolution, and you didn't do that this round. Arguements extended.

=Rebuttals=
1. "SILENCE SLAVE"
There are four things wrong with this. a) My opponent doesn't even make a complete sentence b) My opponent, in using all capitalization, doesn't use proper punctuation c) I'm not a slave and d) Silence would result in my concededness

2. "I AM YOUR GOD IGZARG FROM THE HOLY SACRED TEMPLES KAVUKARAK Of WEstern Idaho"
I have no holy temples in Idaho, just in my basement.

3. "YOU HAVE BETRAYED DAS SACRED RITUAL AND VU VILL VE VUT TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Of course, I will die one day. However, I doubt that is today. If I'm right, I'm right. If I'm wrong, then I won't be around to be laughed at for being wrong.

4. BLARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I fail to understand why my opponent brings up an imaginary multipurpose household cleaner (According to YouTube, if this is, indeed, where he came up with the idea. I'm not sure, because it's not a comlete thought/sentence.

5. VAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT??????? OH YES WELSH MYTHOLOGY
If we are talking mythology here, then there is no reason to involve it, since it is myth.

6. "MY UTOPIA CONSISTS OF 3 BUILDING: THE PALACE THE SLAUGHTER SHACK FOR PEASENTS LIKE VU AND THE NUBIAN CHEESE FACTORY THAT MAKES PEANUT BUTTER OUT OF LAUNDRY DETERGENT."
Actually, I'm not a peasent. The Ticknor Family is descendents of the Ticknor nobles of he British Isles. When colonoized in America and severed from Britian, they were no longer recognized for their social status. However, William Davis Ticknor founded "Ticknor and Fields", later known as The Old Corner Bookstore, where it published and owned rights to the great American authors like Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Lydia Maria Child, Horatio Alger, Oliver Wendell Holmes, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Henry David Thoreau, and John Greenleaf Whittier. Today, The Old Corner Bookstore stands in Boston, Massachusettes as a national landmark. So, no, I would not say I am a peasent.

7. thESE bUILDING VILL BE ON 3 DIFFERENT ISLANDS ON THE EASTERN SEAS OF WESTERN IDAHO OFF THE COAST OF OUR BELOVED KAPITALIST EMPIRE!
The United States isn't an empire, and I don't recall any seas or islands in Idaho.

=Conclusion=
I would gander that it would be legitimate for me to say that my opponent is crazy. In his beliefs, he has delved in his mind and is lost in it, unable to decipher his own happy world from this one. Iconoclastic as he is (and still frustrated no one directly negates this resolution), I enjoyed the insanity of this debate.

Thus, I stand in negation that: Homosexuals should not be allowed in the military, even under the Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy.

VOTE CON
Posted by job 6 years ago
job
I dislike gays they are unnatural.
Posted by Luistpuig 6 years ago
Luistpuig
Thank you. It wasn't easy publishing it. I encountered a lot of resistance from many different quarters, including elements in my own publisher Publish America. After the initial acceptance of my manuscript by the publisher, liberal elements at the publisher made it very difficult for my book to be published as I intended, … it was unbelievable! They could NOT rebuke my arguments and analysis, so their answer was to sabotaging the process at almost every step of the way as I went department after department in the publishing process. I know this because I contacted other authors, and they didn't have the kinds of problems or their manuscripts did suffer the kinds of errors generated by Publish America on my manuscript. I even had to take them to the Better Business Bureau and threaten them with legal action if they would not correct the printing errors they had in my book.

All of this only shows me how entrenched these people are in their "Believes", almost like a religion, and against anything that show a different cause of what homosexuality really is, a dysfunction, one of the many we humans suffer from out of our own doing.

The sad thing is that there are many people out there living miserable lives that do not have to, if only we all look at this problem and really and honestly realize what the causes are and fixed them.
One of the things I found is that even in homosexual friendly countries like the Netherlands, studies homosexual depression found that even though homosexuals are openly accepted in that nation and have all types of rights, the incidence of depression among homosexuals is still staggering higher than compared to the normal population.

All the studies I refer to I my book and the data is there so anyone can check it for themselves.
Posted by Luistpuig 6 years ago
Luistpuig

Posted by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
Congratz on your book, though I've already retaliated in another debate on this comment. For the record (pure interest) how many copies did you sell? How did the publishing process go? (Aspiring author)
Posted by Luistpuig 6 years ago
Luistpuig
Homosexuality is just one of the many dysfunctions humans can have, but still not "ok."

It is not genetic as proven by the large "Twin" studies in Sweden and Finland which show that Homosexuality is not due to genetics, since in the cases where one twin is gay only about 10% of the time the other twin is gay too, which shows it NOT genetic since twins SHARE 100% of the genes, and therefore they BOTH would have to be gay 100% of the time, but that is not the case!

Also, another wrong theory is that homosexuality is the result of something that happens in the womb, a chemical incident that perhaps happens in the womb, but if that is the case then what is the explination in the twins cases, as explained before where one is gay and the other one is not?

Mistreatments were done along the way during upbringing to homosexuals by their caretakers, something (various kinds of mistreatment) from about less than a year old to up to early childhood that their mind have chosen to forget and/or bury deep inside of them. And since the abuse is done so early in their lives most do not remember being anything else, hence the homosexuals always saying that they have being homosexuals "as long as I can remember…"

Simple facts, how many people remember in detail what a typical day was for them at one and a half year old, or what life was like for them for example at two or three years old? Not most people! Memories are retained, especially early childhood memories, depending on how a child is being treated. The studies found that children with good upbringing are more likely to have more memories of their childhood than children that were mistreated and/or abused. But overall, most people do not remember early childhood well, a critical time in their lives when the foundations of who they will be as adults are being laid.

Complete analysis can be found in my book "What Nature Intended, Six Factors Demonstrating Homosexuality to be a Dysfunction" Whatnatureintended.com
Posted by twsurber 6 years ago
twsurber
Reas0n, did you ever serve in any branch of the military?
Posted by sherlockmethod 6 years ago
sherlockmethod
Pro did not do well here at all from conduct to arguments. Easy win for Con. Pro had a novel approach but lost the reader. I'm still not sure what the final rounds had to do with anything.
Posted by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
You do know that there are currently 65,000 gays/lesbians serving in the military right now, right? And you also know that the chance of at least one of them being in Infantry or Special Forces or Navy Seals or what have you is also a strong chance? Just because someone likes to have sex with the same sex, doesn't mean their bullets are less effective than a heterosexual.

Actually, I find some heterosexual people annoying, especially "wankstas", which is what your picture appears to look like. They degrade women with false claims of male endowment and jeers relating to thier sexual appeal. I myself have pulled the facade of being a straight person my whole life and no one is the wiser, unless I tell them (odd enough, I told my battalion commander but a week ago).

His words to me were "I don't care if you're gay, bi, or straight. Who am I to tell a person it's wrong? Just know that I'm straight and we're cool." He still partakes in regular activities with me and I'm not known as a flamboyant "queer", I'm known as the top of our battalion in physical training. You should, unless you base claims in steriotypical ignorance, follow Jarrad Chlapowski. Not all homosexuals are flamboyant (you'd never be able to tell me from one).

Sterotypes breed ingnorance, Mr. DTK_12.
Posted by DTK_12 6 years ago
DTK_12
No homo's please. When I join the Marines in two years I don't want to have to deal with a gay soldier in skinny jeans and with a rainbow painted gun... I want to serve my country as a man not someone who fight alongside a guy man. They can just watch from the sidelines and let the real men do the work for our country. I hope that no gay will ever be in the military because of those reasons and the bunking situations. Gays would get in the way and wouldn't carry their weight on a battlefield... I'm getting tired of people saying they should be able to fight with us. No they shouldn't, gays are annoying and will get more people killed then we need to win a war.
Posted by mightymisfit 6 years ago
mightymisfit
look you never want to mess with an angry queen okay...we are scary, if you are laying down your life to fight for this nation, you should not be treated as a second class person. there really is no solid reason why people should ever be descriminated against...
Vote Placed by kristoffersayshi 6 years ago
kristoffersayshi
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by twsurber 6 years ago
twsurber
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by sherlockmethod 6 years ago
sherlockmethod
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by Cloudburst2000 6 years ago
Cloudburst2000
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by zmiller20 6 years ago
zmiller20
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by Grape 6 years ago
Grape
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by Vi_Veri 6 years ago
Vi_Veri
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 6 years ago
RoyLatham
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by belle 6 years ago
belle
ItsallovernowReas0nTied
Vote Placed by kingofslash5 6 years ago
kingofslash5
ItsallovernowReas0nTied