LexiStrider
Lmoney

Homosexuals

Lmoney

LexiStrider

Pro

I think people can fall in love with who they want. We can't, no matter how hard we try, stop it from happening. I guess I understand why you might dislike it, but still, if you find the love of your life, girl or boy, would you give them up if they were the same sex?
Lmoney

Con

Well this is what I have to say, it gross. I mean why would men date men it looks horrible. And it was not what God wanted God made Adam and Eve NOT Adam AND STEVE. so gays need to stop all this nonsense.
LexiStrider

Pro

OK. So God DID make man and woman to be together LMONEY. But, it is your own choice. YOU choose who you fall in love with, not God. God can only do so much, but sometimes, you can do so much more, like choose your own fate. Or choosing your own love, man or woman. Love is love, no matter if it's the same sex. If you're married, then you have felt the feelings of love. Homo's can feel that too. Wow. I'm just getting mushy today. Ew. Back to the point, Homo's are still humans and people just have to accept that.
Lmoney

Con

I just don't agree with you. And for the people that say they are born gay no you are not. I mean god made humans love women not me , why would god make woman then. People are so messed up these days that they think that they can just do anything and get away with it. I mean I am not saying kill the gays, but don't allow them to get married it's just wrong.
LexiStrider

Pro

LexiStrider forfeited this round.
Lmoney

Con

haha cant tallk because he knows he is wrong. I have allready won
LexiStrider

Pro

No that's not the reason. had family problems.
OK, my friend is gay and he wont shut up about it. He is in love with another guy and he is not embarrassed by it. What if he was your best friend? would you leave him on the streets? Didn't think so. And what if you had to mothers or two fathers? Would you just walk out of their lives and never talk to them again?
Lmoney

Con

" what if you had two mothers or two fathers would you walk out on them"
First of all let me put it this way they would not be my parents so, I would not have to but if they took me in then yes I would leave them. I would rather live on the streets then live with them. I think that God looks down on men and women like gays, so that is that.
Posted by Birdman11 2 years ago
Birdman11
If god made the second person from Adams rib then it would be and exact clone therefore IT IS ADAM AND STEVE
GAY PRIDE
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
Anecdote to defend myself:

"This is my best friend. We love each other. We spend every weekend and many weekdays together. I go to his families get together, and he hangs with mine. We love each other, for real. We get hot and sweaty playing sports or lounging on the couch -"

"That isn't love. " says the homosexual and those defending homosexuality. "Where is the but sex?"

"OHHHHH, that is how it works. one second. **whistle** LASSY, LASSY where are you boy?!"

Best friend "Hey?! is that a shepherds pie?"

"Yeah.." I respond

"Oh great, let me put my dick in it." He exclaims overjoyed. "I love shepherds pie."
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
LexiStriderLmoneyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff a round.
Vote Placed by Marauder 2 years ago
Marauder
LexiStriderLmoneyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Grammar: Cons grammar and spelling was difficult to read at times, skipping words or forgetting 'S's needed to make something plural. Conduct: Pro loses conduct for forfeiting. The reasons are irrelevant. especially when neither side put no more effort into their 2 to 3 sentence assertions they called arguments this debate. Their was time and when you start a debate or accept one you are putting your honor at stake to keep a commitment that could last a week or two. Arguments: neither side gave arguments. they shared opinions. backed by nothing, not even a scripture quote. and not presented in a logical argument point for point format. both sides should be embarrassed.