JRSBRILL
SCHartley

Honestly, do you believe 'gay' is right?

JRSBRILL

Con

I believe that, no matter who says that their 'ok' with gay people, they're never actually 100% ok with it!
SCHartley

Pro

I personally used to stand with you, that gay or homosexual people were wrong or even sinful. After further thought I can safely say that I have no second thoughts about homosexuality being totally normal! Sex is sex, lots of people are privileged enough to have partaken in it and it really is a fun and intimate activity! However, there is not one other person out there that likes sex the same as anyone else, everyone has their quirks. Some find vaginal sex the best, others like oral sex, some anal sex, the list goes on. This also correlates to what we find attractive, some like curves, others large breasts, and others even like people of the same gender! There is nothing wrong with a different sexual preference than yours, (obviously as long as it does not involve harm or injury to other people or animals etc.), it's all a matter of what you want. Like I said, sex is sex, even if it's with a person of the same gender.
JRSBRILL

Con

JRSBRILL forfeited this round.
SCHartley

Pro

SCHartley forfeited this round.
JRSBRILL

Con

JRSBRILL forfeited this round.
SCHartley

Pro

SCHartley forfeited this round.
Posted by lori17224 2 years ago
lori17224
Im okay with it.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Welcome to the site. You may wish to clarify your statements, and scope of the debate, otherwise you will get sniped.