FanboyMctroll
Alex_Baric

Hookers are better then a girlfriend

Alex_Baric has forfeited round #2.

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Hookers are better then a girlfriend, because you don't need to entertain them or play games, they are just there for one thing. You do your business, you pay them and then they are gone. If you think a girlfriend is better then lets debate.
Alex_Baric

Con

Hello. I will be debating on why having a girlfriend is better than hiring a prostitute.

To begin with, safety. I believe that when forming an intimate relationship with someone, you are at much lower risk of catching SDTs. Having a deep conversation with someone on whether they have any medical conditions that might influence your common relationship is always a positive thing.

Second, being in a relationship is not only limited to having sexual intercourse but also having a helping hand in life. It is much more beneficial to have second pair of hands when dealing with household chores. And most importantly sharing opinions. Sometimes our rational decision-making skills are impaired and thus hearing different perspective might save us from making wrong choices.

I'm looking forward to hearing your arguments.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Those are excellent point. So here is my reply.

With hookers, you do not need to wine and dine them, you do not need to spend money on birthdays and anniversaries. There is always a chance at STD's but if you hire an escort agency hooker they get tested and try to stay clean for their clients. Girlfriends can also have STD's from previous relationships, there is no cure for herpes. Having a relationship can be great but as we see with the divorce rate at 50%, obviously marriages do not work half the time, therefore relationships can be straining and stressful. The fighting and arguing, you don't get that with a hooker. I don't need to watch Survivor or Top Chef or the Voice on TV to please my partner. I can watch sports and guy action shows and the remote is always mine. But guys have needs and many are sexual, and that's where the hooker comes in, pay and leave.

Women need companionship more then guys and they need guys to have children, men on the other hand just want sex and they would rather hang out with bro's before hoe's. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus, both sexes have different needs and interests and for guys it's all about sex. That is why 65% of men watch porn, they just want sex. With a hooker you get the sex minus the bickering of a woman about dishes and chores and wining and dining.
Posted by QuestionGuy 1 month ago
QuestionGuy
lol good points Pro