The Instigator
Hey_its_Laurel
Pro (for)
Tied
0 Points
The Contender
GhastlyLover
Con (against)
Tied
0 Points

Horses or Cats?

Do you like this debate?NoYes+1
Add this debate to Google Add this debate to Delicious Add this debate to FaceBook Add this debate to Digg  
Post Voting Period
The voting period for this debate has ended.
after 0 votes the winner is...
It's a Tie!
Voting Style: Open Point System: 7 Point
Started: 4/20/2016 Category: Funny
Updated: 10 months ago Status: Post Voting Period
Viewed: 269 times Debate No: 89941
Debate Rounds (3)
Comments (2)
Votes (0)

 

Hey_its_Laurel

Pro

Horses are Pro
Cats are Con
GhastlyLover

Con

A horse once set fire to my crops, murdered my mother and set a plague upon my house. Catz rool, horses drool
#smokeweedeveryday2k16
Debate Round No. 1
Hey_its_Laurel

Pro

A herd of cats once stampeded towards my house and overtook it with fur and love. I ran immediately to my horses to see if they were all right and every single one of them was dead and had cat scratches right on its stomach. Coincidence, I think not! These creatures so called cats are evil and do not deserve to live! Horses for live! Cats for dead!
GhastlyLover

Con

Good point, good point. Counterpoint: shut up.
A study from 1928 shows that cats are actually 36% butterflies. Whereas horses are 100% jerk and are actually the ones behind the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, which plunged the world into WW1.
Cats are proven to relax you if kept in your home. Also they have cute little toe beans.
#Kittys4lyfe:3
Debate Round No. 2
Hey_its_Laurel

Pro

Cats may be 36% butterfly but the remaining 64% is a mixture of pure evil and stupidity. Horses may be 100% jerk but being a jerk is a matter of opinion, your opinion that is. Horses are actually 100% Horse and horse is a mixture of majestic, loving, gracious, sweet, and much more. To correct your assumption on horses starting the war I will state that a horse was nearby but a cat actually initiated the war. The assassin that killed the archduke stopped at a Bosnia version of Subway to get a sandwich. Then a cat ran by and the assassin went to check it out noticing the Archduke then killing him. That launched into WW1 the horse was sweetly standing by. Horses are proved to sooth the mind and relax the eyes, they also relax the legs when ridden because then you don't have to walk. Horses have very cute hooves when painted a nice glitter color.
GhastlyLover

Con

I would like to take this opportunity to point something out. Something that caught my eye and has been bugging me this whole debate.
Your profile picture.
Whose to say that you are not some equestrian evildoer who has chosen to hide behind a screen to advocate for their own kind. An underhanded and dirty technic. I have to admit, I'm impressed by your gall. But I have no tolerance for a biased account in a debate of this level of seriousness and importance. A cat by YOUR standards, would even be appaled.
A pure kitty would never stoop to this level of trickery. Cats are kind and noble. You may argue that a cat had stratched before or lit a building on fire, but to be flawed is to be whole.
In conclusion, a cat is closer to a human than you are to a actual debater.
:3
Debate Round No. 3
2 comments have been posted on this debate. Showing 1 through 2 records.
Posted by Volleybal1234 10 months ago
Volleybal1234
You can't ride a cat at fair.
Posted by Debaters9 10 months ago
Debaters9
Cats.
No votes have been placed for this debate.