lannan13
missbailey8

Hot Male Model Debate

lannan13
Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner
Started: 5/4/2016 Category: Fashion

lannan13

Pro

I would like to thank missbailey8 for accepting this debate ahead of time and wish them good luck in this fun debate.

Rules
First Round is acceptance.
You can and will only post 4 pictures in each round.
These pictures must be of male models.
These models must have some form of clothing.
No pornography
1 male model a round.
No hyperlink pictures
No arguing that the debate is sexist and/or whatever, if you fail to post pictures of hot models-I WIN.
A violation of these points shall result in your forfeiture of the debate.

This debate shall be judged on who's model's are "hotter" or "Sexier" than the other for each round. whichever contestant wins the most rounds will win the debate.
missbailey8

Con

lannan13

Pro

Kirill Dowidoff
Russia

Kirill Dowidoff 47

Kirill Dowidoff 43

missbailey8

Con

Nick Bateman
Canada

lannan13

Pro

Lucas Medeiros
United Kingdom

missbailey8

Con

Rob Evans
United Kingdom

lannan13

Pro

Thom Evans
Zimbabwe

missbailey8

Con

Maxwell Zagorski
United States

lannan13

Pro

Parker Hurley
USA

missbailey8

Con

Ryan Fredrick
??

Special thanks to lannan for the debate!
Posted by AmberRenae 9 months ago
AmberRenae
THis was hawt!!!!!!!!
Posted by Danielle 9 months ago
Danielle
RFD: This was a fun debate to judge. I believe I have a unique perspective ;) Though to be clear I don't like this type of debate because while subjectivity is okay, there are no arguments or explanations put forth by the debaters to explain why they should win... which is in fact the point of DEBATE. In the future, perhaps debaters can post their pics (or music, or whatever their subjective preferences are) and then in the final round explain why theirs are the superior choices, despite subjectivity. Anyways. Here is my RFD ....... Pro's first model was superior to Con's. Admittedly, I have a huge bias against Nick Bateman. I severely dislike him. His Instagram annoys the F out of me. I tried really hard to leave my huge dislike for him out of this and I think I did. Pro's first round had diversity of body range, showing the model's entire figure in different positions. I also liked the water shot (inasmuch a lesbian can). Pro's second round model was adorbs. Con's was... okay. Aside from the fact that the pics were small, and I appreciated the diversity (black guys = hot) this model didn't do it for me. His face was just okay, average, and his arms were a little small for a model. There was nothing that stood out about him. I feel like Pro's model coulda been the boy- next- door, or Abercrombie type, or surfer model type, etc. with some more range. I wasn't really into Pro's 3rd model -- he was a little too aggressive looking for me (or something). But I disliked Con's model more; I really didn't like how seemingly boring that model is and looks. Finally, Pro's last model showed a little more edge. Both the last round models appear gay (cue the PC SJWs... jk) but yeah. Con's model was too twinky looking for my taste, whereas Pro's was more versatile and could be more or less butch which I liked. I also thought the tattoos were cool and different vs. the other models. So Pro obviously won this debate.
Posted by Peepette 9 months ago
Peepette
How can anyone vote on this, subjective, and they pretty much all look the same.
Posted by DebaterGood 10 months ago
DebaterGood
How on earth will we judge properly. We will have no basis for sticking with the DDO guidelines. We cannot simply say,"This dude is hotter, hence why I give argument to pro".
Posted by triangle.128k 10 months ago
triangle.128k
gay
Posted by missbailey8 10 months ago
missbailey8
I'd like to accept.
Posted by Kirigaya-Kazuto 10 months ago
Kirigaya-Kazuto
I have nothing but time this next week so I won't forfeit.
Posted by Kirigaya-Kazuto 10 months ago
Kirigaya-Kazuto
I'll take this if you'll have me.
Posted by Ragnar 10 months ago
Ragnar
What judging standard do you propose?
Vote Placed by Danielle 9 months ago
Danielle
lannan13missbailey8
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments section