tepigcraft
Achmed18

How Big Was Spinosaurus?

tepigcraft

tepigcraft

Pro

How big was Spinosaurus actually? The truth is, no one knows. The big question is, how big was the entire body? Many people have been arguing about how big the spinosaurus is, but no one will ever know. Some people think the spinosaurus is just massive, up to 60 feet, or even more, long,(And yes you can tell my user name is a bit young and I am a bit young for me to actually say something adult like.) and others say it was only 45 feet or less. The real answer of how long it is, is no one will ever know. You can say spinosaurus was 100 feet, or 40 feet or 50 feet, you will never know. We don't have evidence. You can't pin one single number on the size of the spinosaurus for crying out loud! Scientists have actually made research papers on this and one scientist says the skull they found is huge and must have had a massive body. The thing is, you don't even know if the skull is an adult male, an adult female, an infant male or female, a teenager, or full grown. You never know what age it is and because of age, you can't pin a number on the skull because all ages' skulls are different in size. Do you agree with me? State your opinions, I am interested in what you guys have to say.
Achmed18

Con

the spineosaurus is about 49 ft tall
tepigcraft

Pro

tepigcraft forfeited this round.
Achmed18

Con

the spinosaurus lived abot 100,000,000 years ago
tepigcraft

Pro

Well at least I take the time to write a giant summary instead of just putting "spinosaurus was big and tall" and stuff like that. Like I said, there is no way of telling how big a spinosaurus was unless we go back in time and figure out for ourselves. You cannot pin a number on the size of this beast, there are many ages, and different genders you know. We could have the skull of an adult male, adult female, an infant, or a teenager. So you never know until we bring them back or go back in time somehow.
Achmed18

Con

i really dont care anymore
Vote Placed by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
tepigcraftAchmed18Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Erm...that was a bad debate.