GodSands
YonRoku

How about this: Does God exist?

GodSands

Pro

Knowing God's existence is like knowing 1+1=2. I am here forth going to prove why 1+1=2 is as easy to work out God's existence.

Once you have read this, you shall surly say in a wise and intelligent mind, say "There is a God after all!" And you will slap your self around the head or bang your head against a wall or both. A scratch of the head will not mean anything, as you know the truth already. A scratch of the head would be a mere itch of the head, as you will be sweating salt from your skin. Sweating salt in the face of the truth.

And if you do not understand or still think otherwise, you are by definition delusional Big time, no I did not just then say, "Big Bang". On that account I will also disprove the Big Bang theory and the evolution theory in one KAPOW!

First off lets get hold with the grips that God needs to exist.

We are the most intelligent beings on the face of the earth. And in all of the universe. And yet we still fail to understand the simple concept of God's existence. When somebody says to me in a discussion on the topic of God, they, on almost all occasions say, "There is no God and if there was you can not prove that there is." Well thankfully those days have pasted away. And that who does not take what I say into account is indeed, I am sorry to say an idiot.

God, if His existence was to cease to exist, would bring upon, and to every intelligent atheist. You may be thinking (Dunc) that if there is no God then what is the problem? If we are here, alive and by your standards well and free. Then surly you can proceed with no God. What would make the difference if there was or was not a God, is what I am saying here. Ok lets jump the stream and splash the atheist.

If there was no God and just physical matter in the whole of existence, physical matter would have to be everlasting or eternal. By that I shall put this into a easier analogy for you readers. If a man was to travel down a eternal tunnel, would he ever reach the end? Ofcoure not, no sir you would say. Surly! Now say the present day was the end of the tunnel. How though is that possible with it being everlasting?

Big Bang: As the Big Bang was thought to of happened by almost every atheist then it must at one point have been in the present. And now in the past. Linking this to my point, that the Big Bang would have been the end of the everlasting tunnel and every day since then. When we plant our minds into that realm of time. Like when some of us thinks of the Big Bang which you think occurred. Your mind is transported there in a world of imagination. A big explosion. As we are now here and you do not know, unlike me that God exists, you are suggesting that the Big Bang had no cause but the event still took place. I am in bed and I here a bang, I wonder what it is and find no evidence but what might of made the bang. This would be down to that person, to suggest whether or not the bang was in his mind or something spiritual. What stupidity am I fighting here? What ignorance am I proving wrong? What nonsense! Am I wasting time here, God never meant for this wastage. How can people think such nonsense? It is beyond me.

This alone does not proof the Big Bang wrong but it proofs God exists. We will further more disprove the Big Bang after the next topic. The evolution theory.

The same logic implies to evolution, but a promise is a promise in that I said I would mention both.

Evolution again bring atheists to say, "There can not be a God as nature has done your God's handiwork." So like before you may still think that evolution is occurring right now. Evolution can exists with God, but it is the biblical message that says evolution did not happen, not in those words of course. For you liberal Christians, sort it out! For-goodness sake.

Think of it like this:
A man is in a everlasting tunnel or falling eternally (Look into space flight, that the reason you float in space is because you are falling with the space craft.) He does not age as time can not abroad him. Along with him he has tools to create something on the walls which last forever, and for his pleasure decides to paint the wall black, "In the beginning God made the heavens and the earth. God saw it was good. The earth was empty and had no form. Darkness covered the ocean and God's spirit was moved over the water." Genesis 1:1-2. The man then added white paint, "Then God said, "Let there be light," and there was light." The man carefully mixed the while paint in with the black paint, adding white paint when there was day and adding black paint when it was night. "God saw that the light was good, so he divided the light and the darkness. God named the light "day" and the darkness "night". Evening passed and morning came. The was the first day." Genesis 1:3-4.

Think: when you mixes white paint to black paint is takes more white paint than black paint to make it completely white. Linking this with day and night. They come about as fast as each other. It takes just as long for night to become day and day to become night. How then does God make the light as effective as the darkness? By making white, whiter than black of course, through the stars and Him self. As the man is able to travel in time night and day would be laid out like so - night, day night, day, night, day, night day....Etc. For so far 6000 years, not 13.5 billion!

The man in the tunnel then added detail: He made an everlasting open space where all can be contained. "Then God said, "Let there be something to divide the water in two." So God made the air and placed some of the water above the air and some below it." God named the air "sky". Evening passed, and morning came. This was the second day." Genesis 1:6-8. Bear in mind, that what seems a day to us is no time at all to God. God's creation would be instant for him but 6 days for us as this is what God's creation needed to be suitable for us to comprehend. Evolution is just a mockery of God's abiliaty God can exceed into the fith dimension so why the wait? "Then God said "Let the water under the sky be gathered together so the dry land will appear." And it happened. God named the dry land "earth" and the water that was gathered together "seas".God saw that this was good. Then God said "Let the earth produce plants---some make grain for seeds and others make fruits with seed in them. Every seed will produce more of its own kind of plant." And it happened. The earth produced plants with grain for seeds for seeds, and trees that made fruits with seeds in them. Each seed grew its own kind of plant. God saw that all this was good. Evening passed and morning came. This was the third day." Genesis 1:11-12. I take it that you got the point? And all this work took 48 hours (so far) but to God no time at all. This is basic stuff people. The painter continued to paint the creatures in the sea and the beasts on land.

The man wanted to make this mean something to somebody else and the man painted a image of him self and said "You are the image of me" And it was done. The painted man was spiritual and able to live for ever like the man. The man made the painted man (Adam) fall into a deep sleep and used the paint from the man to paint a woman (Eve). They were married and the man saw it was good. As the tunnel is eternal the man was able to leap through loop holes (5th dimension) and see ahead of the painted man and woman. The man knew that sin would arise and made a new heaven and a earth for those who are worthily of salvation. Those who ruin the painting will surly be wiped and rubbed away. For I am good said God and that you who do evil will perish. As you are each to your self's. That is what God is saying in a nut shell.

When you (Dunc) and hopfully all you enter heaven will be able to have access to all dimensions as you are spirits. In my last round I will talk what heaven will be like, by listing it's greatness.

YonRoku

Con

>Thanks to GodSands for starting this debate.

>I observe that to win, GodSands will have to prove the existence of "God."

>I'll address his arguments in the order he gives them. I will be taking a rather science heavy standpoint.

"Knowing God's existence is like knowing 1+1=2. I am here forth going to prove why 1+1=2 is as easy to work out God's existence.

Once you have read this, you shall surly say in a wise and intelligent mind, say "There is a God after all!" And you will slap your self around the head or bang your head against a wall or both. A scratch of the head will not mean anything, as you know the truth already. A scratch of the head would be a mere itch of the head, as you will be sweating salt from your skin. Sweating salt in the face of the truth."

I am apparently an exception to your rule, but I would wager your rule is itself an exception...

"And if you do not understand or still think otherwise, you are by definition delusional Big time, no I did not just then say, 'Big Bang.' On that account I will also disprove the Big Bang theory and the evolution theory in one KAPOW!"

This debate is supposed to be over God... Ignore this...

"First off lets get hold with the grips that God needs to exist.

We are the most intelligent beings on the face of the earth. And in all of the universe. And yet we still fail to understand the simple concept of God's existence. When somebody says to me in a discussion on the topic of God, they, on almost all occasions say, 'There is no God and if there was you can not prove that there is.' Well thankfully those days have pasted away. And that who does not take what I say into account is indeed, I am sorry to say an idiot."

There are actually more problems with this than correct notions. Firstly, my opponent neglects to prove anything about the intellect of the humans. He just expects us to take his word. It has been noted that pigs or dolphins could easily challenge us for the smartest on earth, and the universe is vastly unexplored, thus my opponent cannot make such a claim.

Further, atheists are not idiots, rather the opposite (http://www.huppi.com...)

"God, if His existence was to cease to exist, would bring upon, and to every intelligent atheist. You may be thinking (Dunc) that if there is no God then what is the problem? If we are here, alive and by your standards well and free. Then surly you can proceed with no God. What would make the difference if there was or was not a God, is what I am saying here. Ok lets jump the stream and splash the atheist.

If there was no God and just physical matter in the whole of existence, physical matter would have to be everlasting or eternal. By that I shall put this into a easier analogy for you readers. If a man was to travel down a eternal tunnel, would he ever reach the end? Ofcoure not, no sir you would say. Surly! Now say the present day was the end of the tunnel. How though is that possible with it being everlasting?"

Let's go specifically to my opponent's notion that "physical matter would have to be everlasting or eternal." If this is the ultimate flaw with atheism, atheism has no flaw. Matter is eternal from what we can tell. Hence: Matter can neither be created nor destroyed (Law of Conservation of Mass).

"Big Bang: As the Big Bang was thought to of happened by almost every atheist then it must at one point have been in the present. And now in the past. Linking this to my point, that the Big Bang would have been the end of the everlasting tunnel and every day since then. When we plant our minds into that realm of time. Like when some of us thinks of the Big Bang which you think occurred. Your mind is transported there in a world of imagination. A big explosion. As we are now here and you do not know, unlike me that God exists, you are suggesting that the Big Bang had no cause but the event still took place. I am in bed and I here a bang, I wonder what it is and find no evidence but what might of made the bang. This would be down to that person, to suggest whether or not the bang was in his mind or something spiritual. What stupidity am I fighting here? What ignorance am I proving wrong? What nonsense! Am I wasting time here, God never meant for this wastage. How can people think such nonsense? It is beyond me.

This alone does not proof the Big Bang wrong but it proofs God exists. We will further more disprove the Big Bang after the next topic. The evolution theory."

I advocate a lack of God, the Big Bang is not something that is relevant to this debate. My opponent's statements disprove neither the Big Bang nor God.

"The same logic implies to evolution, but a promise is a promise in that I said I would mention both.

Think of it like this:
A man is in a everlasting tunnel or falling eternally (Look into space flight, that the reason you float in space is because you are falling with the space craft.) He does not age as time can not abroad him. Along with him he has tools to create something on the walls which last forever, and for his pleasure decides to paint the wall black, 'In the beginning God made the heavens and the earth. God saw it was good. The earth was empty and had no form. Darkness covered the ocean and God's spirit was moved over the water.' Genesis 1:1-2. The man then added white paint, 'Then God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light.' The man carefully mixed the while paint in with the black paint, adding white paint when there was day and adding black paint when it was night. 'God saw that the light was good, so he divided the light and the darkness. God named the light 'day' and the darkness 'night.' Evening passed and morning came. The was the first day.' Genesis 1:3-4."

If only the Bible was reputable...

"Think: when you mixes white paint to black paint is takes more white paint than black paint to make it completely white. Linking this with day and night. They come about as fast as each other. It takes just as long for night to become day and day to become night. How then does God make the light as effective as the darkness? By making white, whiter than black of course, through the stars and Him self. As the man is able to travel in time night and day would be laid out like so - night, day night, day, night, day, night day....Etc. For so far 6000 years, not 13.5 billion!"

Was that supposed to prove something?

I'll ignore my opponent's last Bible story considering the Bible cannot be our standard.

>Good Luck to my opponent. Vote CON
GodSands

Pro

I do not say this or I have never said this before but I will. Your response was the weakest I have ever seen out of my 18 debates.

Anyhow I will continue and not forefit. It is not because you are a bad dabater as you have won 2 out of 2, but because my point is exstremely strong.

"I am apparently an exception to your rule, but I would wager your rule is itself an exception..." I see otherwise, that you are human and that I said who ever is in a wise and a intelligent state. I supose your think your are not wise or intelligent either? I am sure you are clever and wise but a different you comes out when you get on the existence of God topics.

"This debate is supposed to be over God... Ignore this..." -- Since I see the handiwork of God in creation and you do not. I have to convince you that you can. By disproving the Big Bang and evolution. So do not ignore it, unless you lose out on your behalf. I give you wisdom to those who are trying to disprove me through wisdom. It is like we Christians are your source of question. With out the Bible you would question nothing. But say we are here now. And say "There is a God."

"Further, atheists are not idiots, rather the opposite" --Sure I bet your link is very well true. But its says in Proverbs "The word of God is inside the heart of the believer" You do not think with your heart. In Paslm 14:1 it says "Whoever says in his heart there is no God is a fool." So you are by definition saying to your self "I am religious by saying there is no God." That link goes for you too.

"If this is the ultimate flaw with atheism, atheism has no flaw. Matter is eternal from what we can tell. Hence: Matter can neither be created nor destroyed" -- I looked forward to answering this one here. Strangly I another antheist I chatted to eariler said the same thing. I relpied and he moved. Unable to say anything. So I hope this answers your question.

The reason why we can not utterly destroy matter in the universe is because we are also made from matter. In that we are not a "void" where matter can simply disappear if we touch it. We to are physical so we can not make void which flows out matter from no where. Anything is physical in this universe so where is the void? Black hole maybe? Linking in with the 5th dimension that only spirits can enter the 5th dimension. Where all the mather which is consumed in light will be sucked out of sight. It is quite easily possible to say a black hole is a spiritual activity. That only spirits can enter the 5th dimension and time travel.

"the Big Bang is not something that is relevant to this debate." -- I made the debate and I say it is. Should of consided that before you accepted. Should of thought, "Can I handle all these topics at once?" Why is it my problem. It just shows to me you have no answers, since most of your argument is my quotations.

"If only the Bible was reputable..." -- It is hard to understand something and find it enjoyable at the same time. In fact name me something that you can not understand and find it fun. It is not fun trying to figure something out, because why is there enjoyment when you finally understand? I would not expect you to find the Bible reputable (enjoyable, fun, exciting) when you have your belief as a atheist. It would lead to no surprise. Why does an atheist not even find the power of God fun or exciting, or the stories enjoyable, or even the hope the Bible offers to man kind irresistible to descover to see what the Bible has to say on hope? It is because you do not understand life in whole.

"Was that supposed to prove something?" Yeah the universe is 6000 years old. (Sorry I have been speaking to this Bisexual on msn, so I am in that kind of mood where you just say, yeah what floats your boat) Serioulsy I will answer your question, and if I need to delete that silly text between the bracites, I will. Including this? Anyway... what is it meant to prove. Well when you paint a wall, you either paint it one colour or a number of colours but not a mixure of colours which are meant to be seprate. God wanted day and night to be different so we can have a variation in life. The different activities can be done at different times. When at night you feel more friendly and that the night offer and leads you. The day is clear and you can explore it. And understand the world. Work and play.

"I'll ignore my opponent's last Bible story considering the Bible cannot be our standard." -- Why, but I am telling the truth, were is a standard for life with no God? Who says this is life and this is death, when you have no God?

Anyway Is like me having a brand new debate with 3000 words to waste.

I said that I would mention the greatness of heaven. But I will just not in this round. (Short Story) The athiest boy called Max and then theres to be Christian girl is called Vicky.

Vicky was brought up in a Christian family, she was made to go to church on Sundays, but she did not understand and did not enjoy church. She was only 9 though. And she loved it when church was over, she alwayed sighed a deep breath when the service was over. Her best friend Max got to play at home and stay in bed longer. Max always got to stay at home on Sundays. "Who really wants to be inside listing to someone preach on a beuatiful morning like this" She thought. "I would rather go out side and exsplore."

Max was Just getting out of bed when Vicky was half way through the service and it was 11:30 already. Max got up and brought out the lego and as the day was bright, took the lego box out side in the garden and started to make a world of his imagenation. Sometimes if Max was proud of what he built, Max would call over his mother. "Look mum, look how clever this is, it can fly." He throw it away into the end of the garden, to see if it would actually fly. It did not get far and blommeted into the garden pond. Max when to find his toy in the pond but only pulled out icky garden pond weed and after 10 minutes of surching gave in and went back to his toys.

9 years later when Vicky and Max were 18 years old, Max was a atheist and spent many of his ours chatting and flirting with girls instead of studying for his A level exams. Vicky and Max remade friends again, as they happened to end up at the same college. Vicky was not either a Christian and was unsure, she may of thought, "Church, when I was younger made it off putting." On one weekend they both decided with a grounp of friends that they will go out and get drunk. In a near by town. That Saturday they all hit the town. After about 3 hours of drinking all of them were drunk and lary. But of course having plenty of fun. They went into 3 different pubs and ended up at the night club. All guns blazing as they danced to music and spending money on strong spirits. About 4 am the headed off still able to use their gets but not quite walk straight. Max felt that he was going to vomit from the acsess drink. Vicky only felt dizzy and drozzy. Light headed and abit off. About 20 minutes in till they reached the rented hotel rooms, they crossed over a bridge. One of the other lads in the group dared another to sit on the rails of the bridge. Dispite Vickies dunkeness ste still new that the dare was stupid and dangerous. And in spite of Vickies yeys for control the lads did not listen went aheat with the dare.

The lad sat on the edge of the bridge for 25 seconds and says to Vicky "See, see, look whats the issue here?" In a drunk sloppy tone. He became too conforable with his new found seat. 1 minute away a gust od wind was approaching from in front of him. That 1 minute later the drunken lad was dead on the road below. Max emerged from the bushes with sick down his top. "Whats going, Hic up, onaaa?" Vicky turned to Max in tears and said our friend fall off the brigde.

To be continued. I bet you are wondering why I am writting this? Because they can reflect real lifes.
YonRoku

Con

YonRoku forfeited this round.
GodSands

Pro

There is no augment to post. God exists! Con forfeited and even canceled his profile, like the Devil has done.
YonRoku

Con

YonRoku forfeited this round.
GodSands

Pro

Urrrr don't know? Anyone like Coldplay?

Or Days Go By/Dirty Vegas.
YonRoku

Con

YonRoku forfeited this round.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
Same with this, what the hell!?
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
This really does give way to a possible chance that it could be the voters and not me, in that I am losing almost all of my debates and the reason isn't because of me? Just maybe.
Posted by Kleptin 7 years ago
Kleptin
For once, I agree with GodSands. The votes should not have gone this way without any justification.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
The votes truely show that people with hate God, or they hat me winning.
Posted by Kleptin 8 years ago
Kleptin
C: Con up and forfeited his last rounds, this is inexcusable behavior. Points go to PRO.

S/G: Both sides (in the rounds they posted) typed well. No noticeable errors on either side. Tie.

A: Con forfeited his last rounds. Pro's arguments were extremely confusing, but I at least got the gist of them. Pro's counterarguments were much more succinct, but since he left, no points. Points go to PRO.

S: Con cited one source, Pro cited several sections of scripture. Points go to PRO.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
Who made the deabte sorc? Did you? I hate critisizism. God was the title, does that atuomaticlly say no mention of the big bang? Where is the logic there? No just says: Does God exist.
Posted by sorc 8 years ago
sorc
(I apologize for my terrible grammar, I edited things and forgot to read it all over at the end)
Posted by sorc 8 years ago
sorc
@GodSands

I mean this in the sincerest way possible, after reading several of your debates, comments, and making the effort towards understanding your arguments. You are quite possibly one of the most stubborn, illogical, and just plain stupid people I have ever seen. All of your arguments, claims, etc are based not on reasoning, and it is extremely clear that you never consider that the point of view that someone else holds might actually be right. Although even out of all of your stubborn position that you need to shove Christianity down everyone's throat using illogical reasoning, I have to say that this is what truly convinced me that you are not even close to reasonable.

"'the Big Bang is not something that is relevant to this debate.' -- I made the debate and I say it is."

Wow. The resolution that you put forth is as follows: "Does God exist?" Nowhere in those three words does it mention anything about the Big Bang. It is simply not allowable to change the resolution mid-Debate. This blatant lack of disrespect, combined with your stubborn superiority, convinces me that you are, in fact, a full-fledged idiot.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
You are at the moment split bewteen Satan/snake and God/Jesus. You can never trust a snake face to face, so why trust the Devil? Trust Jesus, for you will be rewarded for putting your self last.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
Thanks. You know what I've wrote believe it ordo not and continue your boing meaningless life. Or make use of your self and become meaningful. The end.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Vote Placed by GOP 2 years ago
GOP
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited most of the times. Man, the voters were really biased back then. Oh wait, they still are!!!
Vote Placed by Kirke32 7 years ago
Kirke32
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Vote Placed by Xie-Xijivuli 8 years ago
Xie-Xijivuli
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Vote Placed by wjmelements 8 years ago
wjmelements
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Vote Placed by Kleptin 8 years ago
Kleptin
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Vote Placed by saamanthagrl 8 years ago
saamanthagrl
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Vote Placed by rougeagent21 8 years ago
rougeagent21
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Vote Placed by s0m31john 8 years ago
s0m31john
GodSandsYonRokuTied
Vote Placed by mecap 8 years ago
mecap
GodSandsYonRokuTied