ViceRegent
JohnSalamex

How do atheists raitionally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
JohnSalamex

Pro

I don't understand the question. Can you please make it clear, what you're trying to ask?
ViceRegent

Con

Another ignorant atheist bites the dust.
JohnSalamex

Pro

You're a f***ing retard.
Posted by jonahofdeath 1 year ago
jonahofdeath
I think, therefore I am.
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
Viceregent is an atheist. He's play'n games with you muthafukkas
Posted by pensfan 1 year ago
pensfan
Not every atheist necessarily claims to rationally KNOW truth from fiction. However, this debate could go both ways. How do people who believe in god/gods know truth from fiction? I am not sure if there truly is a god, because in my OPINION, if there was, then all the horrible stuff that goes on in this world wouldn't happen. However, that is only my OPINION and I know everyone has one. Just because it is what I believe, doesn't mean it is what everyone else should believe . Everyone as the right to believe what they believe, and no one should disrespect that.
Posted by toastyspaghetti 1 year ago
toastyspaghetti
Can you please stop spamming this debate
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
Yeah ViceRegent just sucks...more than the average person.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
I stuck with his "path" and he still showed anger.
Posted by Iacov 1 year ago
Iacov
In your mind you have created the perfect arguement against atheist as long as they stick to what you feel they must argue and you get upset if someone doesn't stick to how you expect them to argue. You show the inability to argue against those who don't stick to the path that you feel they must follow.
Posted by Yozavad 1 year ago
Yozavad
You claim to be a Christian:

http://www.debate.org......

"I believe in the triune God, father, son, holy spirit."--------Viceregent

You claim to be a Muslim:

http://www.debate.org......

" Every believer wants Allah....."-----------Viceregent

Later in that SAME forum, you claim to be an ATHEIST!

At 5/10/2016 1:38:14 PM, ViceRegent wrote: "All invisible supernatural gods are mythical characters. To worship any of them is childish superstition."

So, are you Christian, Muslim, or atheist?