ViceRegent
Yozavad

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
Yozavad

Pro

I noticed you claimed to be a Christian in one of your debates:
http://www.debate.org...

In one of your forums, you claimed to be a Muslim:
http://www.debate.org...

Either you're a troll, or you're suffering from a religious identity crisis.

Your question: "SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?"

Answer: The cognitive application that corresponds to the mechanics of reality is truth.
That which does not correspond to the mechanics of reality is fiction, since it originates internally but, it does not correspond externally.
ViceRegent

Con

Now I am convinced more than ever that you atheists are mentally ill morons who need to be locked away in mental hospitals so that you pose no danger to yourselves or others.

Dude, I did not ask you for definitions, but an epistemology. Since you failed to answer the Q, you lose the debate.
Yozavad

Pro

I gave you the epistemology. Empiricism, rationalism and pragmatism, were covered in my answer.

You lose debate!

Now back to your religious identity crisis.

You claim to be a Christian:

http://www.debate.org...

"I believe in the triune God, father, son, holy spirit."--------Viceregent

You claim to be a Muslim:

http://www.debate.org...

" Every believer wants Allah....."-----------Viceregent

Later in that SAME forum, you claim to be an ATHEIST!

At 5/10/2016 1:38:14 PM, ViceRegent wrote: "All invisible supernatural gods are mythical characters. To worship any of them is childish superstition."

So, are you Christian, Muslim, or atheist?
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
Viceregent won't finish the debate. He a troll
Posted by Yozavad 1 year ago
Yozavad
Viceregent, I will paste the links to your debates\forums in every debate you ever post.

You claim to be Christian, Muslim, and atheist! You are such a troll.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
christians are atheists to all other religions and humanity, there is no difference, vice is lost in gods maze of lies
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Atheist trust that they have put on theire pants when they walk out the door. Theist are the ones who ask you if they got theires on...And trust you...