ViceRegent
dr.jimmythefish

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
dr.jimmythefish

Pro

All rational humans use the idea of doubt to separate truth and fiction, the idea that those who believe in a higher order are gifted In this regard is like saying that only white people are smart; it's simply a display of your ignorance and lack of tolerance.
ViceRegent

Con

No doubt this fool sees himself as the epitome of rationality.

Dude, how do you know you are rational as opposed to delusional? What is the "idea of doubt"? How do you know it is what "rational humans" do? How does the "idea of doubt" separate truth from fiction"? And how do you know this?

I wish I could find an intelligent atheist to respond.
dr.jimmythefish

Pro

To begin let us define doubt for you, noun 1. a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction.
"some doubt has been cast upon the authenticity of this account"
synonyms:uncertainty, lack of certainty, unsureness, indecision, hesitation, hesitancy, dubiousness, suspicion, confusion; verb 1. feel uncertain about. "I doubt my ability to do the job" 2. archaic fear; be afraid. "I doubt not any ones contradicting this Journal"
This word is commonly used around this time of year by children in reference to Santof Clausen.
I know this is the practice of rational humans as it is used in the philosophic world sense it's introduction by Ren" Descartes in the seventeenth century.
ViceRegent

Con

Of all my Q, this fool runs from all but one, and that is me being generous. I do not waste time with cowards. You lose the debate.
dr.jimmythefish

Pro

It's not your place to simply say I lose because you feel like it. Give me a response d--- it! You have posted this debate multiple times and nerver actually made a point.
Posted by dr.jimmythefish 1 year ago
dr.jimmythefish
Has this guy done a secular debate?