ViceRegent
sethan

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent

Con

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheist know truth from fiction?

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TELL TRUTH FROM FICTION, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS DEBATE.

And please do not respond if you have responded before or if you admit you have no way of rationally know truth from fiction, or if you believe you make up your own reality, or if all you have is "science", for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because circular reasoning is not rational.
sethan

Pro

logic is something you can not define if you know its real then it is that is logic they may not believe you but if you truly know its real then it is
ViceRegent

Con

What? Can you write that again, but this time in standard English?
sethan

Pro

that is my way of speaking im guessing you did not understand this is what I meant if you know it is real then it is real that is how atheists know logic we do not say god isn't real we say if you cant prove it then we don't have the motive to believe it
ViceRegent

Con

So if you know something is real, it is real? Ok, how do you know something is real? LOL
sethan

Pro

By seeing hearing anything that's proof
ViceRegent

Con

How do you know your senses are valid?
sethan

Pro

There not nobody has valid sense because your mind can be tricked but that also means you are wrong to. the senses are what you interpret so no one is right or wrong
ViceRegent

Con

So you know truth from fiction based on your senses but you have no idea if your senses are valid. In other words, you have no valid way to know truth from fiction, which means you are literally ignorant. Given this, you will understand why I put not value on your claim that I share your ignorance.
sethan

Pro

No I am saying u can validate your senses by finding someone like you or you can believe in yourself either way your sense can be tricked but some people have a tough mind
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
Still no answer to the most basic philosophical Q of them all. These people are so cute.
Posted by BenJWasson 9 months ago
BenJWasson
Check out my page. Gonna do something coo, let's see if VR accepts
Posted by PiRide13 9 months ago
PiRide13
I respect you Sethan. Vice you are a wacko religious person that can't prove anything and just keeps taking down other people's opinion without supporting your own side.
Posted by sethan 9 months ago
sethan
Well at least I didn't fail
Posted by sethan 9 months ago
sethan
By the way I'm not actually atheist it's just my religion is not a respectable religion it's very violent
Posted by missmedic 9 months ago
missmedic
senses are self-validating in a non-circular way. I can use my sense of touch to validate my sense of sight. I can also validate my sense of touch and sight by my other senses. If I see an apple on the table I can reach out and touch it. I can also take a bite and taste it and I can smell it. I can hear the sound it makes when it crunches and I can say with certainty that, yep, its and apple.
Posted by missmedic 9 months ago
missmedic
Just by asking the question RV assumes you are rational.
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
Surely one of you atheists has to have more than 2 brains cells, right? Will you please stand up?
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
I guess doctors in psych wards never ask their patients questions, lest they be assuming their mentally ill patients are a-ok. ROFL Will someone help these poor saps with Logic 101.
Posted by Heirio 9 months ago
Heirio
Then get out of the west.