ViceRegent
Dirty-Morgs

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
Dirty-Morgs

Pro

Image result for weeaboo jonesThis is you a weeaboo.
Posted by Dirty-Morgs 1 year ago
Dirty-Morgs
what about religious converts are they "morons" "irrational" and "mentally ill"

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction
key word rationally

"but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate" -vice regent

wait I thought we were not supposed to use reason you autistic piece of crap
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
I could not help but respond to this moron.

He says that I am wrong in saying atheists deem themselves the font of all knowledge. But rather than base his denial on facts, he bases it on nothing, which is to say on his presumption that he is the fond of all knowledge. In denying my claim, he has proved it.

Next, he fails to tell me know he rationally know fact from fiction and yet expects me to believe his factual claims about the Bible and science, for example, again, on no greater basis that his being the font of all knowledge. Not only does he demonstrate he does not understand the issue, but again proves me right in my claim about atheists.

Next, science does not contradict the Bible, scientists do. This is known is logic as a category error. Again, proving atheists are irrational. He has no idea how he knows is the scientists he claims speak against the Bible are true or false. But he deems them true, and that is all that matters to the deluded and narcissistic atheist.

Next, he proves he is utterly ignorant of science, for science is nothing without the use of the senses and reason. Not only is this dude, irrational and mentally ill, but he is ignorant.

Finally, he failed to deal with how he knows his senses and reason are valid. The answer is, he does not, which means he knows nothing.

Next, he is very ignorant
Posted by Dirty-Morgs 1 year ago
Dirty-Morgs
but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, -vice regent

Oh I guess we can't use reason or logic in a debate

I am religious you fat spamer in their moms basement all day

I win because you posted one of these spams on a sunday and you need to keep the sabath day holy so you are not worthy to debate this topic because you broke one of the ten commandments you hypocrite
Posted by bigbird_06 1 year ago
bigbird_06
so what you're saying is essentially, that Atheists deem themselves to be the font of all knowledge? well if that's the case then you are wrong (feel free to correct me on this matter). But, we collectively agree that to place all your faith into a book that regularly contradicts itself is rather foolish and impractical. science throughout the ages has continually managed to disprove the bible. science itself is the process in which we come to conclusions about the world we live in based on the evidence at hand and is regarded by all as solid and irrefutable, it does not rely on senses and reason (which is a rather stupid notion for someone to say anyway) and still to this day brings new discoveries about the world and the universe.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
Dirty-Morgs will 110% win