ViceRegent
Capitalistslave

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

Capitalistslave

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
Capitalistslave

Pro

We use the same rational way that you use to know truth from fiction. Go ahead and tell me what that is, and I'll confirm that we use the same way you use to know truth from fiction.
ViceRegent

Con

I love the fear in this non-answer. I will give this tool one more chance to answer.
Capitalistslave

Pro

I already answered: we use the same means you use. Why are you so afraid of telling us what you use to know truth from fiction? Clearly, if we use the same means to know truth from fiction you use, it is not irrational, for if it was, you would not be using it yourself.
ViceRegent

Con

And this fool loses the debate. It is hilarious that he proves how delusional atheists are, as he has no idea what method I use but pretends he does. Next?
Capitalistslave

Pro

You don't decide who loses and wins the debate. Since you have a record of losing this debate over and over again, it is probably the case that voters would vote against you, especially since this debate is stacked in your favor to such a degree. People recognize when a debate is stacked in someone's favor.

Anyways, I say that you have no means of knowing truth from fiction, since you're not sharing what it is. Until you provide evidence that you know truth from fiction, it can be concluded that you have none, and you are thus a hypocrite since you hold atheists to a standard that you, yourself, do not have.
ViceRegent

Con

Notice how the irrational delusions continue. Because I do not share the truth with him, this fool infers the truth does not exist. Not only is this a non-sequitur, it proves that atheists are deluded into think their (mis)pereception of reality is reality. Moving on.
Capitalistslave

Pro

It's logical to believe that, that which doesn't have evidence of existing, doesn't exist. There's no evidence that you know truth from fiction, so it can be concluded that you don't know either.
Posted by TropaBino 1 year ago
TropaBino
Whats up with con"artist". He has no joy in what he's doing... just wants to hurt people, and keeps spamming the debate... Hopefully this guy doesn't identify himself with christianity. Mark 12:31 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
Posted by toastyspaghetti 1 year ago
toastyspaghetti
Please stop spamming this debate, it's very annoying
Posted by Ozzie 1 year ago
Ozzie
ViceRegent should be commended for his efforts to make DDO a much more enjoyable place. Seriously how does he live with himself.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Left foot in left shoe..It feels good... Truth or fiction..
Posted by Luimm 1 year ago
Luimm
Yes, I am very annoyed that you would claim that someone has a mental illness because of their religion. Also ANYONE who claims to be the 'guardian of rationality' without seeing the irony of such a title should rethink their life choices. this ENTIRE debate is pointless and and opinion by someone who only wants to insult atheist for what i would assume to be religious confusion. Congrats.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
How funny that this fool makes the case for determinism, but then acts like it is true, when it if is true, he holds it because he was determined to do so, not because it is true. Atheists are mentally ill.
Posted by Starfleet 1 year ago
Starfleet
I agree with you that atheists' views on how God, or any other entities exist, is a bit narrow in my view. What most people consider "reality", is just a bunch of electrical signals that our brains interpret from external stimuli, nothing more. What makes their views as narrow as they are, is the apparent behavior in only relying on their senses for what their reality is, and completely ignore any other possibilities that may exist. The eternal need for finding out our place in this world, in the galaxy, and the universe in general is needed, and in my opinion is never going to cease, in order for us to grow as a species.
Posted by Iacov 1 year ago
Iacov
I find it hilarious that you keep vomiting up this same debate.
Vote Placed by jvava 1 year ago
jvava
ViceRegentCapitalistslaveTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate is devoid of any true argumentative content, and there are breaches of format on both sides. While The Contender should have answered the question in the second round, per the Instigator's instructions, the refusal of the Instigator to submit evidence suggests that they are devoid of any true arguments. The Instigator delves into name-calling, referring to the Contender as a "tool" and a "fool," and fails to use proper grammar throughout their assertions. Other mistakes are made, such as the Instigator's crowning himself the winner, but overall this debate was won not because of content, but because of conduct.