ViceRegent
DStallman

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
DStallman

Pro

I accept your challenge. I am not madly in love with red herrings, nor am I terrified of cross examination, nor do I only have science. I look forward to an exciting and intelligent debate.
ViceRegent

Con

But you did fail to answer my Q. Next?
DStallman

Pro

Tell us how you know your observations and the reason you use to interpret them are valid?

Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Left foot in left shoe..It feels good... Truth or fiction..
Posted by Zaephou 1 year ago
Zaephou
Do not accept this. Do not accept any of ViceRegent's debates. Report him for spam.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
how do you rationally know atheists from fiction?
Posted by tommylibertarian1 1 year ago
tommylibertarian1
Anyone wanna take me on! LOL http://www.debate.org...
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
A fool that is incapable of understanding what "science" is. Humorous.