ViceRegent
Spiritpaw

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

Spiritpaw has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.

NOTE TO ALL YOU LOSERS POSTING COMMENTS. IF I DO NOT THINK YOU COMMENT ADD ANYTHING RATIONAL TO THE DISCUSSION OR I CANNNOT USE IT TO MOCK YOU, I DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING.
Spiritpaw

Pro

The strategy I use to determine truth from fiction, is the amount of valid evidence. What I mean by valid evidence, like primary sources, but that can still leak fiction, so I question the evidence. My strategy still needs some stitching, but as I grow older, my strategy will grow stronger. Also, the rules you have put up, puts your enemy into a corner, which concludes your win. Please, next time you do a debate, let the other person breath, so it can be a fair fight. This is cowardly of you, if you have confidence in your ability to debate, then the rules tell another story. Also, question for you, how do you rationally know truth from fiction? I may actually want to know your strategy, it sounds like a good one. I may use it in my everyday life.
ViceRegent

Con

To do this "questioning of the evidence" requires your senses and reason, right? How do you know they are valid?
Posted by Spiritpaw 1 year ago
Spiritpaw
Sorry I didn't reply back, life got into the way. It was fun though! If you want my answer, always challenge me to a debate. It was an honor to "debate" with you.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Left foot in left shoe..It feels good... Truth or fiction..
Posted by John135086 1 year ago
John135086
SpiritPaw...yea i see...just leave and do a actual debate
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
will you stop using your senses
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
Will you losers stop whining?
Posted by Spiritpaw 1 year ago
Spiritpaw
ViceRegent, I'm using you so I can prepare myself in the future, for personal attacks. This is like target practice for me. This can also show me how it feels to be defeated, which that means in the future, I will be more prepared to lose. It can also tell me of what kind of people I will debate, and if I find someone similar, and I won last time, I will use the strategy I used here. If not, I will throw this strategy away for people like you. So no mater what, I will benefit.
Posted by Spiritpaw 1 year ago
Spiritpaw
John135086, He is making it difficult for me to respond, but nit himself. That's an easy win for him, because it will make him seem to have a higher power.
Posted by John135086 1 year ago
John135086
SpiritPaw,he's not backing u into a corer,the way i see it his rules r just explaining the debate. the way i see it ur being overly aggressive. although ur opponent looks,childish
Posted by Spiritpaw 1 year ago
Spiritpaw
Thank you for warning me, but I want to see how he reacts myself. Again, thank you.
Posted by Zaephou 1 year ago
Zaephou
SpiritPaw, leave now while you can. This guy is immeasurable stupid and he cannot even understand the simplest of concepts. He denies everything anyone says.

Report him for spam.