ViceRegent
Sirkillurass

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.

NOTE TO ALL YOU LOSERS POSTING COMMENTS. IF I DO NOT THINK YOU COMMENT ADD ANYTHING RATIONAL TO THE DISCUSSION OR I CANNNOT USE IT TO MOCK YOU, I DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING
Sirkillurass

Pro

Hi.

First off, anybody can call themselves anything they like. This does not mean they have this trait or the others in their group associate with such a trait. For instance, if I said that you believe in God and that means you also eat worms. Is this true? Is it fair of me to assume that all of the persons of your group share this same degrading quality?

To answer your question simply, because they have the right to. There is no method required to make a single claim. I could claim to be God or a God if I so please, but this doesn't necessarily make it true.

Disregarding science although is unintelligent. Science has brought many prosperous times upon the human race and advanced us to one of our most intelligent states. To completely disregard science is to completely disregard human nature. You say it relies on senses and reason. And? It also relies on facts. The bulk of scientific theories are hypotheses that are either proven true, false, or working on being proved.

Humans tend to be skeptical. Most people don't believe things told to them at face value. This is why the idea of a "God" is such a tense issue . Humans have been searching for a purpose since we have gained proper intelligence, to justify our existence. A God with an after-life does this. To many this is logical, to many others it isn't.

ViceRegent

Con

I asked, "BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?"

To which this fool responded: "because they have the right to."

I did not think my opinion of the foolishness of the atheist could sink any lower, but it has thanks to this moron.

Next?
Sirkillurass

Pro

No intelligent argument has been formed to counter my previous statement, therefore I am not capable of forming a proper rebuttal.

Please form an argument so we can discuss this properly.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Left foot in left shoe..It feels good... Truth or fiction..
Posted by dr.jimmythefish 1 year ago
dr.jimmythefish
Reporting him is pointless, just grab the easy win. remember act like you are talking to a small angry toddler the tone of reasonable and calm, will win you votes.
Posted by Zaephou 1 year ago
Zaephou
Sirkillruass REPORT VICE REGENT FOR SPAM IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT PROGRESS FURTHER WITH THIS DEBATE IT IS UTTERLY POINTLESS. CALL HIM OUT FOR HIS SPAMMING IN THE NEXT ROUND.