ViceRegent
EmperorDao

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

EmperorDao

ViceRegent

Con

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheist know truth from fiction?

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TELL TRUTH FROM FICTION, OR IF YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THIS Q OR IF YOU DENY REALITY IS OBJECTIVE, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS DEBATE.

IF YOU ARE TERRIFIED OF CROSS-EXAMINATION, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS DEBATE.

And please do not respond if you have responded before or if you admit you have no way of rationally know truth from fiction, or if you believe you make up your own reality, or if all you have is "science", for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate
EmperorDao

Pro

Well, that's the main problem. Atheists aren't all one group of people or even in true agreement with one another. 7 billion people in the world, opinions and ignorance is bound to arise and spread. However, simply because of the few you have encountered and experienced does not at all result in everyone thinking and acting the same. I do not believe in a higher power, I do not believe in life after death, In reality, it is pointless to do so, for it does nothing now until you finally see it.
ViceRegent

Con

Can you answer my Q?
EmperorDao

Pro

There is no such person that can explain why millions of people claim to know what they know and why. Your question is irrational and broad, I can explain my personal view, but nearly all atheists are different by a drastic means. I know reality from fiction based on experience and evidence. I find the logic in things and view the world as it is. I'm a realist & idealist. I'm called Atheist but do not believe nor care for the title. Fiction is the unexplained & ethereal. Truth is accepted by all
ViceRegent

Con

Realist? How do you know what is real and what is delusional?
EmperorDao

Pro

Look at the world, see its face, walk its lands, travel its oceans, explore its natural setting. The delusional things are the things man fall to their knees for. the delusional things are the dreams made long ago and are still worshipped now. I can't change you, I don't want to. But I can assure you that not every atheist is the same. You talk to the ignorant and the blind. Try talking to the wise sometime, you might learn more from them than you would from a book.
Posted by squonk 9 months ago
squonk
ViceRegent's just butthurt because atheists keep making him feel stupid.
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 9 months ago
WhineyMagiciann5
And again you avoid my question. This time it doesnt even pertain to the debate and has a simple answer, so sad
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
In their deluded, narcissists minds, atheists think what they say is true for no other reason than they say it. This is why they have no idea how the answer
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 9 months ago
WhineyMagiciann5
Do you know what a hypotcrite is vice?
Posted by klaralein 9 months ago
klaralein
Says the guy who never answered.
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
Ask these fools the most basic of all philosophical Qs and they run away.
Posted by klaralein 9 months ago
klaralein
VR, so we don't have to keep asking you, can you please tell us how you know fact from fiction rationally?
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
PTW, so we do not have to take your word for it, can you please tell us how you know fact from fiction rationally?
Vote Placed by klaralein 9 months ago
klaralein
ViceRegentEmperorDaoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con never provided an argument or an actual rebuttal.