ViceRegent
Creed8432

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent

Con

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
Creed8432

Pro

I am pastafarian and I believe in the pasta gods. I think that atheists can know truth from fiction because they don't believe in things that they haven't seen. This therefore meaning that they can distinct the truth if they have seen it.
ViceRegent

Con

Good grief, another moron responds to this most basic Q. Will someone serious and mature respond?
Creed8432

Pro

Creed8432 forfeited this round.
Creed8432

Pro

M8 if you knew about atheism you wouldn't be asking the question above you illiterate sped. Literally i can fart the abc's better than you think. So please, shove a pinecone up your tight a$$hole sir. I am Jesus Christ and you must obey. Get a job kid
ViceRegent

Con

I have no doubt you are a master at farting, but you still have not told me how you know truth from fiction. Sorry, dude, your control over your anus is no substitute for intelligence. You lose the debate, but I thank you for demonstrating the true nature of atheist "intelligence and just how narcissistic and deluded you all are. I love mocking these unreasoning animals.
Creed8432

Pro

Creed8432 forfeited this round.
Creed8432

Pro

Creed8432 forfeited this round.
Posted by zookdook1 9 months ago
zookdook1
If I could, I would award Pro all points.
Posted by missmedic 9 months ago
missmedic
he is a troll..................................DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS....................................................
http://www.debate.org...
Posted by missmedic 9 months ago
missmedic
30 times, and lose
Posted by zookdook1 9 months ago
zookdook1
Didn't you already post this?

And lose?
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
fiction=imagination=belief
truth=memory=knowledge
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
I continue to be amazed at the cognitive dissonance of these atheist fools. This particular unreasoning animal admits he does not know what is and isn't truth. But then proffers all kinds of truth claims that he expects us to take seriously and as truth. Given that he admits to knowing nothing, I simply cannot do that. I refuse to drive a car driven by a man who admits to not knowing the laws of physics.
Posted by OneSovietSoldier 9 months ago
OneSovietSoldier
This guy has posted the same topic more than 20 times.... and i think hes almost lost all of them.
Posted by raskuseal 9 months ago
raskuseal
Nobody knows everything, not even the delusional ViceRegent. Point is, nobody will ever know what is and isn't truth. Science is simply a method of correctly answering how stuff works. Going by your argument, how do we know that YOU aren't delusional? Please, tell me how exactly how you religious types know the all the answers to the universe if you aren't delusional? If you can't, then that makes you a hypocrite, and this entire debate series invalid. Also, you DO know that's what science is, right? It's based on thinking, examination, and reasoning, so it's not circular logic. Not to mention that circular reasoning is actually logical. If X event happens, then Y happens. If Y event happens, then X happens. It's pretty basic stuff really.