ViceRegent
milesk12

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent

Con

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
milesk12

Pro

Vice, we, as a collective, want you to know that we're proud.

Proud that you wake up every morning with the same goal.

Proud that every day you log into this site, copy and paste a title and argument, and wait.

Proud that you have the willpower to repost day after day, despite losing almost every time.

I hereby petition the site administrators to hold a celebration once you reach 50 reposts. Whether or not they accept is not yet know, but we at least know that the community will remember the day forever. Please don't stop posting these debates. Even though you lose almost every time, you must not be discouraged!

To victory, Vice! To 50!
ViceRegent

Con

Still no answer. I love how with each post, these fools become more and more unhinged. I win.
milesk12

Pro

Is it not blatantly obvious that I didn't accept to try and actually debate with you? I just think it's hilarious and you should keep reposting it.

Come on Vice, we believe in you! Make it to 50 reposts!
ViceRegent

Con

ViceRegent forfeited this round.
milesk12

Pro

milesk12 forfeited this round.
ViceRegent

Con

ViceRegent forfeited this round.
milesk12

Pro

milesk12 forfeited this round.
ViceRegent

Con

ViceRegent forfeited this round.
milesk12

Pro

milesk12 forfeited this round.
Posted by klaralein 9 months ago
klaralein
How is VR still on the site.
Posted by milesk12 9 months ago
milesk12
The petition to celebrate the 50th repost is here: http://www.debate.org...

Please agree!
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 9 months ago
WhineyMagiciann5
id bring cake to number 50!
Posted by raskuseal 9 months ago
raskuseal
I need to post a meme about caption kirk from star trek face palming just to describe the sheer stupidity this guy has from spamming ddo with this flawed argument over and over again.
Posted by milesk12 9 months ago
milesk12
Oh my god, he actually posted another one. We should petition the admins to have a celebration once Vice reaches 50. Would anyone sign it?