ViceRegent
bluelightevolved

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent

Con

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
bluelightevolved

Pro

Truth from Fiction. You are extremely stupid if you think there is proof that such a higher power exist. Atheist rationally know what they think is right. Morally a lot of religious beliefs are wrong about many subjects when it comes to things like Gay rights, Music genres, other religious beliefs. Nobody knows everything
No one
No god, No higher power, No gods.
You make your own decisions in life because you are smart enough to know that there isn't a imaginary being in the sky guiding us through life.
ViceRegent

Con

And this irrational fool failed to answer the Q and automatically loses the debate.
bluelightevolved

Pro

bluelightevolved forfeited this round.
bluelightevolved

Pro

bluelightevolved forfeited this round.
bluelightevolved

Pro

bluelightevolved forfeited this round.
bluelightevolved

Pro

bluelightevolved forfeited this round.
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 6 months ago
WhineyMagiciann5
and people like vice are the reason why Christianity gets a bad rep.
Posted by ViceRegent 6 months ago
ViceRegent
And this is why no reasonable person cares how things seem to this mentally ill moron.
Posted by ReeThoughts 6 months ago
ReeThoughts
Hm, I dunno... That kinda sounds like what someone who can't answer my question might say... Suspicious.
Posted by ViceRegent 6 months ago
ViceRegent
Notice the self defeating nature of what this dude just said. He admits to being unable to know truth from fiction, but expect me to acc or as truth his claim that I cannot either. I assure you when a man admits to being ignorant, I reject everything he says is true.
Posted by ReeThoughts 6 months ago
ReeThoughts
Sounds like someone can't answer my auestion, doesn't it? The point I was making is that neither of us can prove fact from fiction.
Posted by ViceRegent 6 months ago
ViceRegent
And like a typical irrationalist, when exposed as a fool, he immediately changes the subject. Meanwhile my Q goes unanswered.
Posted by vi_spex 6 months ago
vi_spex
absolutes is the only way
Posted by ReeThoughts 6 months ago
ReeThoughts
Okay, let's spin it a new way; how do you determine fact from fiction?
Posted by vi_spex 6 months ago
vi_spex
fact is your defeat
Posted by ViceRegent 6 months ago
ViceRegent
Notice how this fool is ready to barge into this conversation and tell me what his tiny little mind considered fact and fiction and yet is unable to answer the question upon which this conversation is built: how this loser knows fact from fiction. In my experience, which this loser confirm, atheists believe that what they say is fact is fact and what they say is fiction is fiction on the sole basis that they say it. This is why no atheist can make a logical argument to save their lives. It is also proof they are mentally ill, being both deluded and narcissistic. I think this fool for proving once again that God is right, that atheists are unreasoning animals.