ViceRegent
Mark119

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent

Con

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
Mark119

Pro

Its simple really. If I can see something and explain it in a way that makes sense without someone being able to prove me wrong then it is truth. If Not then it is fiction. You can't prove to me that God exists because you can't see God nor do you have evidence that God exists therefore it is fiction.
ViceRegent

Con

I have never seen a more honest admission by an atheist that he are deluded, believing that he determines reality.

But tell me how you know your senses with which you make your "observations" are valid?

How do you know your "explanation" is accurate and "makes sense"?

How do you know you have not been proven wrong, but are too deluded to know it?

This is fascinating insight into the mind of the mentally ill.
Mark119

Pro

Mark119 forfeited this round.
ViceRegent

Con

I knew this loser was full of hot air.
Mark119

Pro

Let me ask you something. How do Christians rationally know truth from fiction as you say you do? If you can't answer then I win the debate.
ViceRegent

Con

The debate is already over and you already lost.
Mark119

Pro

Mark119 forfeited this round.
ViceRegent

Con

I love exposing the intellectual bankruptcy of atheism.
Mark119

Pro

Mark119 forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 6 months ago
vi_spex
and you should leave the fresh clean ones to rot
Posted by vi_spex 6 months ago
vi_spex
his answer is rotten apples are perfectly fine to eat
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 6 months ago
WhineyMagiciann5
if your SSSOOOOO educated then answer how Christians know truth from fiction vice. the only reason's why you wouldn't answer is that your a coward or you just don't have an answer. so get of you a$$ and do it!
Posted by ViceRegent 6 months ago
ViceRegent
I love it when those ignorant of science (and every other topic) try to educate us, the educated. Yawn!
Posted by Hyde1 6 months ago
Hyde1
What if God made all the energy and matter in the universe which made us and everything by his guided chain reaction over 13.8 billion years (where science gets that number I don't know). He put molecules together to start life on earth and other planets far away, and eventually these lifeforms wrote books about how the universe was made and they created this crazy story that has absolutely nothing to do with the almighty. HUMAN MAKE BOOKS! "HOLY" BOOKS ARE STILLS BOOKS! Use some good old fashioned Aristotle logic to see what I'm getting at, Science or religion It's all made up by primates. Science is actually observable. Sorry for ranting. good day gentlemen.
Posted by vi_spex 6 months ago
vi_spex
selection isnt natural

natural selection=adaptation=not selection
Posted by ViceRegent 6 months ago
ViceRegent
In other words, this "scientist" has no training in science whatsoever. Called it.
Posted by Hyde1 6 months ago
Hyde1
What if scientific laws were written by god? What if natural selection is gods selection?
Posted by Hyde1 6 months ago
Hyde1
I do live in a tiny box reading with encyclopaedias, religious text, and peoples opinions on the internet. Thank you ViceRegent for showing me how close-minded I am. Please put the fear of god in me before I watch another episode of Cosmos. Please tell god to cure my ADHD so I can look outside the box and witness the miracles of YHWH, Christ, Jah, Allah, the holy ghost, and Buddha! Wait Siddhartha Gautama was a teacher not a god.
Get god to teach me how to rwed.
Posted by Grandzam 6 months ago
Grandzam
I've read a few of your "debates," and it's obvious you are the ignorant one here.