Sonofcharl
Some_Confused_Kid

How do theists rationally know fiction from truth?

Some_Confused_Kid has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Sonofcharl

Pro

I will argue that theists rationally know fiction from truth, in exactly the same way that atheists rationally know truth from fiction.
Some_Confused_Kid

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
Sonofcharl

Pro

As you can discern from my opening statement. I postulate that there is no difference between a theist and an atheist.

Knowledge is simply the ability of the human brain to store information.

Knowing the difference between fiction and truth, is discerned by the assimilation of information in the brain.

This debate, is therefore relative to human physiology. Rather than a theological issue.

If you are unable to rationally know the difference between a debate and a rant. I propose that there is no purpose in arguing against this debate.
Some_Confused_Kid

Con

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS FOOL DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION THUS HE FORFEITED THE DEBATE. (sounds familiar?)
Sonofcharl

Pro

Me 2 - You 0. Do I go for the hat-trick?
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 year ago
FollowerofChrist1955
You should attend this debate:
Atheism- A lost reality! A hopeless, helpless cause!