fishhunter61
GoOrDin

How does ViceRegent rationally know truth from fiction?

fishhunter61

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT VICEREGENT KEEPS VOMITING WORDS AND LOSING DEBATES AND YET HAS NOT STOPPED SPAMMING HIS DEBATES.

ViceRegent loves to live under the delusion that he is the guardian of rationality. But how can he hold this title when he cannot even articulate a rational way to know when he has lost, keep spamming debates, or know the diffrence between truth and fiction. If he cannot do this, he is literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES VICEREGENT CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION, KNOW WHEN HE HAS LOST, AND NOT KNOW HE IS SPAMMING HIS DEBATES?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it (ViceRegent). If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "ViceRegent's Ideas", do not respond to this debate, for ViceRegent's Ideas relies on ViceRegent's Ideas, which begs the question of how you know ViceRegent's Ideas are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate ViceRegent's Ideas is with ViceRegent's Ideas, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational, just like ViceRegent.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.

- this is a parody.

GoOrDin

Pro

ViceRegent knows Truth from Fiction, the same way everyone must come to 'Rationally Know truth from Fiction:' the only way knowledge can be acquired:

As information is analyzed - even subconsciously or unintentionally - it becomes a portion of your general awareness of reality.
Reality, as apposed to fantasy.

Regardless of ViceRegent's open acknowledgement of understanding & agreeing , or lack there of,
He cannot deny what is factually a fact verses what is factually not a fact.

[[A toast: to ViceRegent ]]
And thus, our Senior Member does not just entertain me with his perseverance, politeness and antics, But also with deliberate attempts to motivate other members to remember Him, if not the name.
:D

I just had this debate with that chap, a moment ago.
Using individuals as examples is oddly easier to explain than general groups.

I think this sufficiently summarizes the debate.
You may desist now.
fishhunter61

Con

This was a parody jut to show how often he posts the debate, and spams DDO with them, but I'll debate this with you.

So, you claim,
"He cannot deny what is factually a fact verses what is factually not a fact."
He can deny what is factually a fact. Anybody can deny what is factually a fact.
Go on DDO's science form and look at the Flat Earth discussion. It is factually a fact that earth is a oblate spheroid, yet they deny it. Anybody can deny facts, even ViceRegent.

While I agree with you about the perseverance and antics, I think the politeness part is false, as ad hominem seems to be prevalent in most of his "how do atheists know truth and false debates.".

Also, I will only desist when he stops flooding DDO with the same debate, over, over, over and over again.
GoOrDin

Pro

Well that is a shame. That you choose to debate ME! DUN DUN DUN.
as I have stated, and you noticed (*cheers), "He cannot deny what is factually a fact verses what is factually not a fact."

I did not suggest that, 'ViceRegent cannot express or show denial towards those topics,'
But that 'HE, cannot.' which is a fact.
It is impossible.

To begin, asserting to one's self that they are not confined to these parameters, "One cannot deny what is factually a fact verses what is factually not a fact." IS ACTUALLY the state of inconsideration, Which although is denial, IS not denial of the Facts. It is a complete disregard for acknowledgement of the facts, and disregard for the content.

None the less, ViceRegent, like everyone else, Rationally Knows Truth from Fiction the same way everyone else does,
"As information is analyzed - even subconsciously or unintentionally - it becomes a portion of your general awareness of Reality."

Lying to one's self concerning what is factually a fact and what is factually not a fact, or to another person, Is Blasphemy: and it is not an act of ignorance, nor is it a victimless crime ~as, It is unvindicated insolence.
ViceRegent though, does not force people to accept his debate, and the acceptance of debates on his behalf, does not structurally reinforce the perspectives of womanizers or bigots here nor elsewhere, so is it insolent to provide his remarks??? Or is rational thought a pragmatic portion of his presentation! {Which Seems To BE Your Kafuffle!]
fishhunter61

Con

Yes you did suggest this,
I literally quoted it from you.

You the say it is impossible to deny a fact?
"But that 'HE, cannot.' which is a fact.
It is impossible."
That is just plain wrong. Look at scientists, they are always looking for new ways to do things and expanding on their knowledge. One could flat out deny a fact, and find a different explanation, making the previous fact invalid.

You also say this.
""As information is analyzed - even subconsciously or unintentionally - it becomes a portion of your general awareness of Reality."
Well this is a way to observe thing around us, this doesn't mean we can tell truth from false. If your friend called you and said his dog got lost, how do you know he is telling the truth? You could analyze the information and mark it as right, however if your friend was lying, your awareness didn't know. This basically makes it a guessing game, and isn't reliable.

"Lying to one's self concerning what is factually a fact and what is factually not a fact, or to another person, Is Blasphemy: and it is not an act of ignorance, nor is it a victimless crime ~as, It is unvindicated insolence."
Ahh, but what is fact? What about something that is neither truth or false? Also who determines what is fact and false?
And if one believes about a untruthful fact, his senses are wrong and unreliable.

And while he doesn't make people accept his debates, it still floods DDO, and is quite annoying.
GoOrDin

Pro

welp,
It seems like you're confused. Because we are not discussing any thing other than Fact and Fiction,
Not Suspicion ~ which also applies to the scientists method of reviewing facts.

SO my arguments stand.

Everyone is clearly aware of what is Factually a fact verses what is Factually not a fact:
specifically*****
regarding the way that they recognize THEIR OWN COMMUNICATION and Reasoning.

****Ie. I know when what I hear is factually not in my ability to call fiction or fact.****
It ismpossible not to,a nd eveyr one is aware of this personal condition.

WHICH has been the debate all along.
Not the relativity of the 'true' and 'false' qualities, BUT whether one is competent, 'to tell themselves that what they don't know is Known, or that what they do know is not known'.

No one is that stupid, no matter how they express themselves.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
This was How ViceRegent does it, regardless of how often. :)
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
lol XD.
Posted by Jocularly_Solemn 1 year ago
Jocularly_Solemn
I just had the fate to argue the legendary ViceRegent....Check it out guys xD, the only thing he proves is that he is too dense to even understand the opponent's argument !

http://www.debate.org...
Posted by Spud 1 year ago
Spud
Hahaha, this is actually pretty funny. I was seeing Vice copy and paste the same argument over and over again.
Posted by SimplyJoshmala 1 year ago
SimplyJoshmala
@ShabShoral

http://www.debate.org...

A parody debate regarding the user ViceRegent's question of "How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?", a question that ViceRegent has only been able to defend with circular logic and dodging.
Posted by ShabShoral 1 year ago
ShabShoral
what the fvck is this