ajmaltk
Sxilenced

How eyes,ears,nose,and tounge evolved in the head itself?

ajmaltk

Con

As per evolution everything in our body is created through evolution. Take the case of eyes, we are taught that some cells responded to light millions of years ago which later on step by step evolved to the eyes as we see now. But i am not convinced by the conventional "story telling"of evolutionists. I admit that I have no science academic back ground. Yet i can understand what you scientists say if you are ready to come to my level and explain things accordingly.
1.How the eyes,ears,nose and tongue happened to be evolved?
2.How were these organs happened to be situated in the head itself in human being?
3.Why not a one-eyed or three or four eyed human being have originated?
4.Why don't we see one eye in the head and one eye in the belly or in the hand or in the back or elsewhere?
5.Why don't we see a tongue in the hands or anus?
6.Which is the primitive creature having all these-eyes,nose,ears,and tongue in the head itself for the first time in the millions years' chain of evolution?
7.What led the ears ,eyes and nose to be situated in the place where we see it now? Is there any other positions which you can suggest?
My views are not entirely against evolution. I don't believe in any ideology such as intelligent design, creationism etc but I believe that the present evolution -explanations are less scientific than they claim to be.
Expect challenge from impartial scientists or academicians (Not from science impostors such as atheists)

Sorry for my bad English,if any ( I am an Asian).
Sxilenced

Pro

Wooooo. This is my first debate on this website, so bear with me. I love debating, so this topic just seemed interesting, point one, but also I'm bored and this was one topic that was open. I'm no expert on this topic obviously, but I'm guessing you want me to provide an answer to the prompt and address your questions:

First of all, evolution is a well-founded theory that has withstood many, many years, so it's obviously withstood its own critiques on the idea. The question and prompt you're imploring actually looks to be a fairly simple one that can be explained, and doesn't involve too much extrapolation.

I assume you want an answer on the orientation of these organs in the human brain specifically. Let's keep in mind that the general consensus is that humans have evolved from primates, and that as the negative I uphold the legitimacy of natural selection through adaptation. This means that, as a general principle, organisms have created natural traits that suit the environment around them as a reaction to stimuli, and because of natural selection, only the best of those traits are passed onto the next generation.

This idea answers all your questions and the prompt itself.

The eyes, ears, nose and tongue have developed as a result of a reaction to stimuli somewhere down the generational line of a species. The tongue, for example, is useful for an organism to consider whether or not eating something in particular is beneficial for their survival. A creature is born with two eyes instead of one or three because having two eyes enables an organism to recognize DEPTH. The nose is useful for locating food. The ears helps with avoiding prey.

Obviously not all creatures are universally the same. There are still spiders that have many eyes. Or creatures without tongues; however, this can be accounted for by stating that this was simply that organism's way of adapting to their particular environment.

All of these traits, in some way or another, were adapted into a living organism because it benefitted their survival. You simply need to research a little onto Darwin's experiment on the islands as evidence for this. I'm not some sort of deity, so I can't say exactly, but the reason all those parts are developed in the head is because it is a relatively high point (I can't think of any creatures where their eyes are beneath them) and are protected by the skull.

It isn't very beneficial for a creature to have their eyeballs on their hands, or having their mouth on the inside of their butt cheeks. There's a logical and evolutionary reason why body parts are where they are.
ajmaltk

Con

You have given a precise and nice explanation about the subject. Thanks.
Summary:
1.Everything in an organism is developed as a result of reaction to stimuli and the best of traits acquired are filtered by natural selection in the process of adaptation and passed on to the next generation.
2.Thus the eyes, nose, ears and tongue are developed. Also given mentions what needs caused the development of these organs.
3.You CAN"T say exactly WHY THESE ORGANS ARE SITUATED IN THE HEAD ITSELF. You assume, sometimes it is because relatively high point protected by skull.
4.Conclusively says that there is logical and evolutionary reason why body parts are where they are.
Thus, he touches all of my questions EXCEPT #6 "WHICH IS THE PRIMITIVE CREATURE HAVING ALL THESE ORGANS IN THE HEAD ITSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE MILLIONS YEAR"S CHAIN OF EVOLUTION.
Let me start with stimuli:
There would be no controversy if I say that there was a creature called X, which have no eyes, no ears, no nose and no tongue long before the evolution of these organs. The children of X live for a long time for many billions of years. X has no problem. Then what is the need of such a positive reaction to the stimuli? Who is the" guide" of the less advanced cells to" think" about such a higher possibility? Can we assume that the proposed eye part of the body started to react to light and at the same time the proposed ear part to sound (similarly other organs) thus starting the development of these organs and all these development stages during millions of years are "tested" and accurately "guided" to a complicated and successful mechanism? (The evolutionists normally lessen the degree of complexity by providing the process some billions of years! Ok no problem.) But I would like to know the number of chances the reaction went wrong until positive and successful change occurred while developing these organs. Suppose somebody who knows nothing about the light and sound will be allowed to create a camera and speaker how many times he would opt the available things in the world to assemble these things rightly? "The billions of years of evolutionists" may be inadequate for happening these permutation and combinations. There is definitely a technology embedded in the eye and ear which are related to light and sound. Natural selection is seemed to be a poor device to effect this whether or not how many billions years it got to work out. It can (sometime) select a readymade technology according to the adaptation. Not only the complexity of the organ but the short life span of the prototype organism also increase the time required to effect a right reaction. If the evolution goes wrong thousand times, same number of times so called stimuli needs to come out and make another alteration.
((I will come to other points in the later stages. I am sorry to say that I am on a journey in the coming days .Now I invite my friend for the second stage to address the question))
Sxilenced

Pro

Sxilenced forfeited this round.
ajmaltk

Con

ajmaltk forfeited this round.
Sxilenced

Pro

Sxilenced forfeited this round.
ajmaltk

Con

ajmaltk forfeited this round.
Sxilenced

Pro

Sxilenced forfeited this round.
ajmaltk

Con

ajmaltk forfeited this round.
Sxilenced

Pro

Sxilenced forfeited this round.
Posted by ajmaltk 1 year ago
ajmaltk
My opponent friend has not come in the second round.I may restart the debate with these quesruons.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
A thorough argument from Pro! What will be Con's response?