DankMan
Vertigo

How i met your mother is better than, F.r.i.e.n.d.s

Started: 1/7/2016 Category: TV

DankMan

Pro

I Believe HIMYM Is Better Than Friends.
Vertigo

Con

I currently believe that this itself will be a hopeless debate, but I will give it a go.

In 2005, How I met your mother first aired on the television and ended in 2014, while F.R.I.E.N.D.S first aired in 1994 and ended in 2004.

How I met your mother managed to stay on the television for 9 years, while F.R.I.E.N.D.S lasted 10 years.
With higher profit, and it due to what is now assumed to be a "classic." not only did it last longer, but the show got much more publicity.

How i met your mother gained the maximum of 2.9 million viewers on the last episode and during F.R.I.E.N.D.S airing, managed to top it by thousands.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S is clearly much more known and public than How I Met Your Mother, due to the majority.
DankMan

Pro

maybe friends has better statistics, but HIMYM is much more entertaining, friends is full of dumb whinny problems. Although HIMYM has the same problem once in awhile its full of fun and memorable moments with ted's journey to find his soul mate.
Plus HIMYM has a better ladies man. Barney managed to almost get married,actually get married, and had sex with over 250 women through out the show. beat that joey.
Vertigo

Con

I managed to laugh at that xD
True true, but maybe its just on the perspective on others.
DankMan

Pro

i don't know what else to say. lol
Vertigo

Con

Vertigo forfeited this round.
Posted by coco68214 1 year ago
coco68214
i like how i met you're is better than friends i so many ways
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
I agree. Friends is not very entertaining. it's full of winy, crappy, unintertaining people. BUT, how i met your mother isn't much better. It's fun to watch, but it's not very wholesome. so between the two, I'd much rather watch HIMYM.