backwardseden
Mharman

How many times in the bible does god admit he's "happy"?

Mharman has forfeited round #2.

backwardseden

Pro

Its 0 folks. Man what a drag and dregs of the sewer this god guy is. I mean throughout the very bible, god has never mentioned one time, just one fricken time, that he's "happy". No, instead he’s truly dreary and what a downer for something that is supposed to be a positive role model, especially to children even though he hates children, for others. But nah, he's far too convoluted and busy with his deliberate genocides, the killings of innocent babies, children, pregnant women and animals. He's far too concerned and smothered and wrapped up within himself to care about anything else within his self righteous superior ego complex in which he's freely admitted to having anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy, evil. So in reality who would ever want to worship this pile of manure spread and rot?

So your job for this debate as Pro is to ultimately prove, somehow, that god is "happy" and why you think so?

Mharman

Con

Accepted.
backwardseden

Pro

Good god I just wish just once, just one fricken time that I could get someone who is intelligent to debate with who is also edumacated and not some teeny bopper fluff who clearly knows absolutely NOTHING and cannot follow simpleton rules. Is that so much to ask for? I guess it is. Sheesh!
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
assss but titsss are great too
Posted by KostasT.1526 9 months ago
KostasT.1526
I'm sorry good sir, but you have the role of Pro in this debate. I believe you should correct that.
Posted by ShyreWolf 9 months ago
ShyreWolf
I know that this is irrelevant to the debate but,

Asss or Titss?