Doom-Guy-666-1993
CosmoJarvis

How much should i sue the lady who threw scalding coffee into my face for?

Doom-Guy-666-1993 has forfeited round #2.

Doom-Guy-666-1993

Con

So, a week ago i was driving my little cousin to the recruitment center, waiting for him i went over to a local coffee shop 50 meters to the south, somehow a compliment turned into politics with the barista, i was being respectful when all the sudden coffee just off the stove and still has a few bubbles coming up is in my face and chest, (i am still taking pain meds) and of course i am pressing charges, i have enough scars as it is, and now its gonna be on my face, now its not just spots where you can see i got hit with shrapnel, now i well probably look deformed.
CosmoJarvis

Pro

This offense would go along the lines of third-degree assault. Third Degree Assault is an assault charge where a person is guilty of intentionally or recklessly causing injury to another person, or if he is criminally negligent with a weapon. This offense is punishable by up to one year and/or a fine of up to 1,000 dollars.The reason as to why I would not define this as first-degree assault is because a deadly weapon or instrument was not used, and the reason why I don't consider this to be second-degree assault is because this did not cause serious injuries or create a substantial risk of death or involved a dangerous instrument (S1).

S1) https://newyorklegaldefense.com...
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
Couldn't he like google it. He is on a computer after all LOL.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 10 months ago
CosmoJarvis
DDO: both a civil debating website and a place to get legal advice apparently
Posted by Mharman 10 months ago
Mharman
How about you post this question in the forums section instead?
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
I believe she should pay in blood.