Doom-Guy-666-1993
CosmoJarvis

How much should i sue the lady who threw scalding coffee into my face for?

Doom-Guy-666-1993 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Doom-Guy-666-1993

Con

So, a week ago i was driving my little cousin to the recruitment center, waiting for him i went over to a local coffee shop 50 meters to the south, somehow a compliment turned into politics with the barista, i was being respectful when all the sudden coffee just off the stove and still has a few bubbles coming up is in my face and chest, (i am still taking pain meds) and of course i am pressing charges, i have enough scars as it is, and now its gonna be on my face, now its not just spots where you can see i got hit with shrapnel, now i well probably look deformed.
CosmoJarvis

Pro

This offense would go along the lines of third-degree assault. Third Degree Assault is an assault charge where a person is guilty of intentionally or recklessly causing injury to another person, or if he is criminally negligent with a weapon. This offense is punishable by up to one year and/or a fine of up to 1,000 dollars.The reason as to why I would not define this as first-degree assault is because a deadly weapon or instrument was not used, and the reason why I don't consider this to be second-degree assault is because this did not cause serious injuries or create a substantial risk of death or involved a dangerous instrument (S1).

S1) https://newyorklegaldefense.com...
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
Couldn't he like google it. He is on a computer after all LOL.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
DDO: both a civil debating website and a place to get legal advice apparently
Posted by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
How about you post this question in the forums section instead?
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
I believe she should pay in blood.