How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

GOP_lol has forfeited round #3.
Started: 11/16/2016 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

(pro)I am arguing that a woodchuck could not chuck any wood because a woodchuck is a mythical creature like a unicorn or a platypus (con) you are saying it can chuck the amount lbs of your choosing.

Rules this is a troll debate but it should be treated in the utmost importance.

do not post your agreement directly underneath this just say you accept an wait till the round after. who will be my challenger

the woodchuck was proven to be a mythical creature and just a squirrel seen from a distance when cristopher columbo discoverd ho to build a light bulb in the year 2052.
<,A083;_74;_72;^72; t1; - - - get rekt m8

The groundhog, also known as a woodchuck, or whistlepig, is a rodent of the family Sciuridae, belonging to the group of large ground squirrels known as marmots

And rodents eat cheese, so I just devoured your arguments

Beavers r marmots 2 m8 they chuck wood

get rek´t

I see you called it a whistlepig pigs and squirrels can not whistle or chuckwood and also hogs do not live underground so therefore you are lying