Covington1x5
IseWll

How old should kids be to Hunt?

Covington1x5 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/5/2017 Category: Sports

Covington1x5

Pro

How old do you think kids should be to hunt?
IseWll

Con

13. However, there must be strict conditions whereby the child must be with an adult who has a gun licence and has parental responsibility for the child.
Covington1x5

Pro

I agree with you, I have found this website (http://www.realtree.com...) which describes how I feel about this topic, BUT, I am also currently writing an agrumentititve essay on "How old Kids should be to hunt" so...
IseWll

Con

Despite proper regulations being in place, it is definitely within the parent's or adults responsibility to determine whether the child is old enough, sensible enough, respectful enough, etc. to go hunting. After all, if any problems or crises which arise, i.e., someone gets shot, it will be the parent/adult who receives the punishment. I would like to think adults are keen to avoid this, so would take the necessary steps to prepare/educate their children. For example, is the child safe with a gun? Does the child respect nature and wildlife? Things that that.
Posted by jacob.haigler 10 months ago
jacob.haigler
i think that they should be however old their parents say they should be to hunt 😬