fdp1
benhazelton

How to survive the Zombie Apocalypse

fdp1

fdp1

Pro

I think that the way that we should survive the zombie apocalypse is that we run and hide. I believe this is the only way to survive, for if we all hide like little girls, then the zombies will feel sorry for us. This will be good, for if they feel sorry for us, then we can come to a compromise with them, and humans and zombies can live together in peace.
benhazelton

Con

It has been scientificaly proven that zombies are afraid of fire. So, we must throw the earth into the sun in order to kill all of the zombies. Simple as that
fdp1

Pro

If we threw the earth into the sun, that would in turn kill us all also. Even if we escaped, the earth would be gone. However, if we came to peace with the zombies, we could crossbreed and create super zombie-humans.
benhazelton

Con

I really don't care actually.
fdp1

Pro

So you want to die?
benhazelton

Con

No, I like living. Living is good.
fdp1

Pro

Well, I think if you like living you should not want to throw the earth into the sun to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.
benhazelton

Con

I have a space ship. I will fly away with a couple others and live within the stars. We will then settle down on a new planet, reproduce, and continue the human race. If you wish to be part of this, you better start conforming to my ways, or else you will be part of the fireball also.
fdp1

Pro

What happens when you run out of supplies?
benhazelton

Con

When I do, so what. I drank water from a magical fountain and will survive forever. That is how you survive the apocalypse. By drinking magical water and living forever. Guess what, I am 362 years old. I win this debate since, no matter what, I know how to survive.
Vote Placed by Geogeer 2 years ago
Geogeer
fdp1benhazeltonTied
Reasons for voting decision: I can't believe I'm actually voting on this. Pro failed to show that zombies have feelings and would feel sorry. Con failed to show he has the ability to move the earth into the sun. Additionally his ship can only hold 3 people (him and a couple others). As such there is insufficient genetic diversity to maintain the species even if he should find a habitable planet with life that is nutritious to humans. While Con claims to be 362 years old his profile says that he is 13. As such he is a liar and cannot be trusted. Thus Pro's proposal is slightly more likely to succeed.