hulkisreese
Normerican

Hulk VS Superman

hulkisreese

Pro

In this debate i will go on the side of the hulk no rules you can use any version of each super hero you want.
Normerican

Con

When it comes to strong superheroes, the Incredible Hulk and Superman are definitely in the top five. Today, I will be explaining why Superman would win in a fight against the incredible Hulk. I'd like to thank my opponent in advance for allowing me to do the debate with him.

Looking at it, I feel like there is five reasons why Superman would win. The main reason Superman would win in a fight is because Superman is an alien, and is as strong as he needs to be. The Hulk gets stronger the more angry he gets, however, the more angry he gets the stronger Superman will get.

If you seen that popular Batman vs. Superman video, you may know that Superman let Batman win. This is because Superman could have easily defeated Batman but Superman is a good person and knew that he wouldn't die if he lost. Then Batman faked a heart attack to toy with Superman's emotions as well.

The difference? The Incredible Hulk is in a rage induced blackout and isn't thinking about toying with Superman's emotions and simply thinking about killing everything in his path. If Superman were to fight the Incredible Hulk, he would know that the Hulk wouldn't stop and Superman would eventually die if he let the Hulk win.

Therefore, Superman would use all he's got to destroy the Hulk and as the Hulk got stronger Superman would as well. That's the main reason Superman would beat the Hulk. There are four other reasons why Superman would beat the Hulk.
I will list each of them below and then go over each of them in more depth:

1.) Superman is an alien, while the Hulk is still Human.

2.) Kryptonite is hard to obtain, especially if the only thing on your mind is KILL KILL KILL.

3.) Superman can turn back time.

4.) Superman can lift things heavier than the Incredible Hulk.

As promised, I will go over each of these in more depth:

1. Superman is an alien, he is not a human and can go into space and breathe without oxygen. The Hulk, while a Humanoid type creature still is human and breathes oxygen and would not be able to survive in the upper atmosphere or outer space. If you've seen Man of Steel, Superman is proven to be able to carry heavy objects in space.

2. If Hulk is in his rage, he is hoping to destroy everything in his sight. He is in this blackout stage that he doesn't remember afterwards, and in fact would probably not be carrying Kryptonite with him unless Superman was like "What's up Banner, want to fight later?"....There for the fight would at the very least never end.

3. If something does in fact go wrong in the fight against the Hulk, whether it be someone Superman cared about getting hurt or Superman himself getting hurt. He has been known to fly high in the sky, and turn the Earth's rotation backwards causing time to go backwards as well.

4. Superman can lift things heavier than the Hulk. In fact, in some cases, Superman has been known to lift things as heavy as planets. This one is self-explanatory.

So if in a fight, Superman could easily lift the Hulk into space, if everything goes as planned, and leave him their to die.
hulkisreese

Pro

hulkisreese forfeited this round.
Normerican

Con

Normerican forfeited this round.
hulkisreese

Pro

hulkisreese forfeited this round.
Normerican

Con

Normerican forfeited this round.
hulkisreese

Pro

hulkisreese forfeited this round.
Normerican

Con

Normerican forfeited this round.
hulkisreese

Pro

hulkisreese forfeited this round.
Normerican

Con

Normerican forfeited this round.
Posted by G-g-ghost 1 year ago
G-g-ghost
Lame forfeit ...
Posted by G-g-ghost 1 year ago
G-g-ghost
I like debates. Like this

For hulk Grey hulk is actuly super smart and plenty strong, more than smart enough to use kryptonite and strong enough to take a few blows to use it, I'm a hulk fan and I want him to win! But I'm also a debate fan so in fairness superman can argue that wile hulk/gray hulk ect is able to beat him hulk isn't always hulk he reverts back to Bruce Banner so wile superman is always godlike hulk isn't let the debate begin! :P