Terracronus
emery

Hulk is better than Superman

Terracronus

Terracronus

Pro

Hulk is stronger than Superman, his healing factor has regenerated him from a single cell at one point, furthermore the angrier he gets the stronger he gets and therefore his limits are not very well defined.
emery

Con

Superman has super strength so it doesn't matter how angry he gets he'll always be super strong, he can fly, and has X-Ray vision. It's fairly clearly that his limits are defined: he has none.
Terracronus

Pro

The Hulk is one of the strongest beings in the marvel universe, with potential for limitless strength. The Hulk has withstood many impacts of ground zero nuclear explosions, the Human Torch's Nova Blast which has maximum temperature of one million degrees Fahrenheit, and the crushing pressures of 100Gs without suffering any damage which renders superman range attacks useless and must therefore have to fight hand to hand with the Hulk which will only make him angrier and increase his abilities.
emery

Con

emery forfeited this round.
Terracronus

Pro

I guess if you don't plan on debating any longer that is fine, however i wasn't able to also talk about his healing factor because of the 500 word limit. I will however do it for the voters. Hulk's healing is faster than that of Wolverine, he has shown to regenerate skin, limbs, organs and such in seconds. This combined with his durability, strength and intelligence (see comment section) believe that the Hulk is a better character than Superman.
emery

Con

emery forfeited this round.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
It's about time. We don't need cowards & whiners on intellectual debate sites.
Posted by Bombadomba 2 years ago
Bombadomba
Account terminated.
Posted by Bombadomba 2 years ago
Bombadomba
Here is a secret.... I AM TERRACRONUS!!!!! Remember back when i put that message that was supposedly from Terracronus, i had forgotten to come off and uploaded it from Debatenator's account. The moderators must have noticed it and deleted that account of mine, so you weren't against a 15 year old and a 30 year old, only the 15 year old, that is right you got beaten by a 15 year old.
Goodbye ShadowKingStudios.
Posted by Terracronus 2 years ago
Terracronus
Account terminated.
Posted by Terracronus 2 years ago
Terracronus
Well it is time for me to say goodbye to this website and.... F U C K Y O U ShadowKingStudios. I win.
Posted by Bombadomba 2 years ago
Bombadomba
Oh hello Terracronus, nice to see you win and see that ShadowKingStudios was wrong. This was an interesting experience, goodbye Terracronus. And guess what ShadowKingStudios, Suck a dick.
Posted by Terracronus 2 years ago
Terracronus
And so I win, it looks as if you were wrong in your statement about me not winning any debates. I'll be going when Bombadomba/Debatenator shows up, to say goodbye.
Posted by Terracronus 2 years ago
Terracronus
Oh boy look at that, 44 minutes, is that the sound of victory I hear? Oh no, its ShadowKingStudios trying to be annoying.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
Good. I'm glad you chums are leaving. Like I said I win.
Posted by Terracronus 2 years ago
Terracronus
I see your copying and pasting skills have been getting worse, please do keep pasting that into the comment section it doesn't make you look immature at all (Sarcasm).
Vote Placed by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
TerracronusemeryTied
Reasons for voting decision: 2 points for Emery because her R1 comment supplies info that the average superhero fan knows. Her "reliable source" here is common knowledge. 1 point (Conduct) goes to Terra.. because of Emery's forfeit which is like a surrender in my view. But I don't see how to showed Hulk "better" than Supes with explaining his superpowers. Had you effectively shown how Hulk's power can get him out of sticky situations that Supes couldn't get out of with same-type of power, then you would have a definable case.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
TerracronusemeryTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
TerracronusemeryTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture