DebateBehemoth
tregitsdown

Hulk vs Darkness (Marvel's Green Scar vs Dark Horse's comics's Darkness)

DebateBehemoth

DebateBehemoth

Pro

I need 1 more win
I think Green Scar can pwn the Darkness
Argument next time and pls know who the darkness is first but here he is

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com...

And no trolling or semantics

And this is Green Scar

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net...(Green_Scar).jpg
tregitsdown

Con

Hello, I look forward to interesting debate on this topic. I admit, I am somewhat lacking on knowledge of green scar, but I know much about the darkness. I will let you speak next, and look forward to this debate.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting this Debate
-
Savage Hulk a much weaker incarnation (compared to Green Scar)
Has already fought Darkness and I could say Hulk pretty much showed he could win against him
That is my quick argument pls watch this video
http://youtu.be...
This video will show Savage Hulk and The darkness meeting
-
Plus the very little known fact Hulk gets stronger with Dark energy Dark Magic Demonic beings and alot of Evil stuff which means Hulk will just on getting stronger with every attack The Darkness puts up.
tregitsdown

Con

Interesting! Although this poses a disadvantage to Jackie, it just means he would need to fight smarter. Without using dark energy for the hulk to absorb, he can make explosions, kinetic impacts, and extremely powerful gunfire. Another thing I would like to mention is you say "the darkness," which is entirely different from Jackie Estacado. If Jackie Estacado is not in control, the darkness becomes much, much, more powerful. In "the darkness 2", when temporarily immobilized, woke up to find the darkness had torn through his enemies. Another point I would like to make is that Jackie Estacado was hesitating. He was trying to calm banner down, not trying to kill him. Another thing is Jackie in this comic had not yet manifested the extremely powerful darkness armor, which would give him a great advantage.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

I thank my opponent for posting his argument
-
True Jackie would have to use kenetic weapons but would they affect Green Scar
What I have told you is that you should know him first to before accepting this but it is to late.
This is the strongest incarnation of the Hulk ( I would not post stuff from wikepedia anymore but I will post the link later on)
This incarnation can lift more than 100 tons in a calm state meaning once he turns into the Hulk he can already lift this wieght without thinking.But while angry he exceeds his son's punching power of 100 trillion tons.
http://youtu.be...
Meaning Hulk's punching power exceeds 100 trillion tons meaning if Green Scar gets stronger just being around jackie added to his anger he would reach this state faster and pretty much destroy earth.I am afraid GunFire would do nothing to Savage Hulk alone what more to Green Scar.Savage Hulk takes nuclear bombs to the chin and laugh.I am not joking Green Scar just stood there when Johnny shot him with a supernova.Reaching temperatures of 1 million degress.
Plus I am afraid Jackie can do nothing to harm the Hulk but if he exceeds Sentry's powers(which is the power of a million suns exploding thru his fists) than maybe Jackie can finnaly make Hulk bleed but if he makes Hulk bleed Hulk will just regenerate.His healing factor exceeds Wolverine and arguable Deadpool.
-
This is totally unrelated but if Maestro beat Superman if I am correct in this video you would see a comic showing Maestro stepping on Supes Maestro is also a weaker uncarnation compared to GreenScar.Plus Hulk has beaten Superman ripoffs in his Savage Hulk state.Meaning Green Scar can take on Superman which is totally unrelated.
http://youtu.be...-
Even if Darkness has the power to destroy the World Green Scar would keep on absorbing it.If it goes inside Hulk Hulk would absorb the darkness and you would not want that cause there is a possiblity that Hulk will be able to control Darkness if he absorbs enough.

tregitsdown

Con

I did study up on green scar yesterday while waiting for you to post you're argument. In planet hulk, green scar is hurt by regular bladed weapons. While he is very tough, and his regenerative factor difficult to counteract, he can not, "take nuclear bomb to the chin." on one account, he did get nuked, and took a couple of years to regenerate. Now, if the hulk can be hurt by bladed weapons, I believe Jackie could use his demon arm, razor sharp tentacles able to cut a man in half, or to pick him up and throw a man instead. Also, when you stated the hulk is immune to the darkness, that is not completely true. It Just enrages him more, which increases his strength. Another power that Jackie obtains in the videogame is making black holes, which could also prove useful. I believe Jacky's powers are more versatile, and he could ultimately take down the hulk after a tough battle, most likely the toughest of his life.
Posted by Korashk 4 years ago
Korashk
The Darkness is a Top Cow character, not Dark Horse.
Vote Placed by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
DebateBehemothtregitsdownTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con provided no means by which Darkness could harm Hulk, let alone defeat him. Pro, on the other hand, described Hulk's raw strength and resilience in terms far beyond Darkness' league. The fact that Hulk won their first exchange also weighs heavily, especially considering Con offered no real alternatives for the outcome.