DebateBehemoth
lannan13

Hulk vs Goku

DebateBehemoth

DebateBehemoth

Pro

Hi Iam new in debate.org and i just wanted to try my debating skills here i would like to debate about Hulk winning against Goku I do believe That Hulk will win this one.
Pls go easy on me iam new and i am under 15 years old.
My dear reason why Hulk will win is Hulk can emit the same kenetic energy as gamma ray bursts can which have more energy than the Suns whole entire 10 billion life space
lannan13

Con

Flight
Goku can fly and Hulk can only jump so in this case it would be easy for Goku to dodge any attack or punch by Hulk.

Spirit Bomb
This attack from Goku can easily desimate a planet and has been prooven to destroy opponets from Freeza to Marjun Boo. So lets do the math Goku can beat Boo and Boo can defeat Hulk. What does that tell yah.

SuperSayin
This is a form when Goku emitts extreem leaves of Ki. When his Ki leaves go up then he is able to use nearly any move in his arsonal. Meanwhile Hulk is like any normal superhero he turns back to his normal human self. He isn't like the Thing. This leaves him open to any kind of attack from anywhere by any means.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

First I would like to thank lannan13 for joining this debate
-
Flight
-
Hulk has been shown to reach outer orbit of earth which is approximately 1 000 miles off.Hulk has also been seen reaching opponents like silver surfer and is matched to speeds of Thor and Sentry which are very agile opponents
Hulk can run at speeds of 700 miles per hour in normal mode and 2 000 miles in jumping speed since he has been shown being faster than the faster aircrafts

Spirit Bomb
-
Hulk withstood earth busting blasts before and alone held the plates of a planet and as we all know holding a planet together is harder than destroying it.Spirit Bombs only affect evil beings and Hulk is not evil I think it was Kid Buu not Majin Buu.The unlogical thing about Spirit Bombs that there so huge but are not strong enough to destroy the planet never even the Universal Spirit Bomb only destroyed the battlefield but not even the continent

SuperSayin
-
Hulk can becomes stronger the longer this fight will go on in normal mode hulk is already in planet buster level that is why he is called world breaker The madder Hulk gets The stronger the Hulk gets so at the start of the match goku will punch making Hulk madder then after failed attempts by punching he would resort to kamehameha which will only make Hulk madder and stronger then he will turn SuperSaiyan but by that point Hulk is already more than Planet Busting strength and Durability.Hulk will never return to Bruce banner until he catches Goku and kills him he would just keep on getting stronger until the Planet they are fighting on blows up exploding leaving them both in space Oh I forgot to tell you Hulk's adapting abilities allows him to adapt to the point that he does not need air water or food anymore to survive in space and underwater.
I WILL SHOW HULKS POWER IN THE FUTURE ROUND WATCH OUT VIDEOS OF COMIC BOOKS ARE COMING

PLS CHECK YOUR SPELLING OF THE CHARACTERS
lannan13

Con

Thank you.Now enjoy a word from our sponsors.... Okay we're back now on to the debate.
Flight
I would like to see proof of this. I played the video game seen the movie and seen season 2. Teleporting is also another great issue. Goku can easily teleport out of harms way.

Spirt Bomb
Goku wasn't an evil being and Buu tried it on him. So all in all the spirt bomb would still work on Hulk. In episode 73 Goku desimated the Namek. (can't access youtube right now school has it blocked)
http://www.google.com...

Super Sayin
Goku has fought an opponet like this before (I don't remember it to well so forgive me if I'm wrong)Super 17 an android that was a fusion between 2 android 17's. When ever he took a hit of any kind he would get stronger, Goku won that fight so in a fight with a similar opponet and winning I'm sure Goku has the ability to defeat Hulk.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

Ok first I am going to counter your posts and show facts of hulk's powers

Flight
-
Just to clear things out before even the strongest incarnation WWH he has already been shown to catch people faster than light such as.
1.)In the past, the Hulk has dealt with opponents who can travel faster than light or even teleport, and has often come out on top on almost every occasion imaginable. He once yanked the Silver Surfer out of the sky and threw him violently into the Earth, he managed to backhand the Flash (Who was at the time attempting to vibrate him into an alternate state of existence at FTL speeds) and once caught Kallark in the midst of teleportation (Literally yanked him out of thin air) and partially fragmented his molecular structure upon re-entry.

Spirt Bomb
http://www.google.com......
-
Goku doing the spirit bomb on Omega shenron did not destroy the planet
as you will see here the Universal spirit bomb that was used on GT is much much stronger than past Spirit bombs but to bad you cannot use GT here for it is not canon.
http://youtu.be...
I am also trying to find one time someone used a spirit bomb on goku I cant find it

Super Sayin
-
I not so much sure about this i remember that androids absorb energy thats why they get stronger i do not know any opponent that goku has battled that has the ability to get stronger by his emotion
This is what really happened.(Dragon Ball Wiki)
However, Super 17 absorbs all of the energy attacks that Goku unleashes on him, and by the time Goku realizes this, Super 17 has absorbed enough energy to grow stronger and overwhelm the Saiyan. Before Goku can sacrifice himself to destroy Super 17, Android 18 comes to Goku's aid and distracts Super 17 long enough for Goku to find his weak spot.

Hulks incredible feats
a) There was the Mj´┐Żllnir impact that he took to the face courtesy of Thor.
b) A direct and concentrated Nova blast from The Human Torch that is said to be greater in output than our nearest star.
c) Deflected the sub-atomic wave beam of the Gladiator (Kallark) with his bare hands, a beam so powerful that even on its lower outputs can split structures at the molecular level.
d) Dissipated the Power Cosmic with his bare knuckles.
e) Withstood several direct planet ending blows from Galactus, returned to normalcy and continued to pound him with greater ferocity.
f) Withstood the voice of the Black Bolt, which is capable of undoing the entire universe on a molecular level.
g) Laughed off an attack from the ultimate nullifier, nothing merely laughs off an attack from the ultimate nullifier.
h) Stopped a second miniature universe from spawning by clasping his hands around it.
i) Was pulled into a black hole, which he managed to literally fight his way out of by wrestling with the core.
j) Absorbed and saved the universe from a spawning alternate dimension by swallowing it whole.
The Hulk can survive undue levels of punishment, and even the Celestials mentioned that it would take the power of a million stars combined to just temporarily slow him down. The word "temporarily" cannot be stressed quite enough here.(This are just some of his low end feats)(This came from comics)

(This also came from the comics)
Occurence: Marvel Comics Presents # 52

Three young aliens are playing a game in outer space and knock an asteroid twice the size of Earth into a collision path with it. The Hulk, with the help of a anti-magnetic jet pack, launches into space and destroys the asteroid with a single punch.

Occurence: Secret Wars #4

In the Secret Wars, the Beyonder takes a number of villains and heroes from Earth and put them on a planet to fight. During one of the early battles, a 150 billion ton mountain is dropped on the heroes and the Hulk is able to hold up the entire mountain by himself until they figure out how to get out.

THERE IS MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM WANNA CHECK OUT THE WEBSITES HERE

SOURCES
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com...
http://youtu.be...

I HAVE NOT SHOWN YOU HIS TRUE FEATS YET THE FIGHT ABOUT HULK AND SENTRY WILL END THIS
lannan13

Con

FLight
"Who ever controlls the air controlls the ground." All this prooves is Hulk has cat like speed it doesn't mean he can fly or he can teleport.

Spirtbomb
(Kooler used it on Goku) I will bring up the video of a desimated Namik in a bit when I have the free time. Goku used it on Freeza and turned Namik upside down.

Supersayin
See right there you addmit everyone has a week spot. Hulk's I already pointed out earlier and you didn't refute that so you agree to that part.

Goku's feats (I can name great accomplishments too)
Defeated Freeza
Defeated Cell
Defeated Vegeta and Nappa
Defeated Buu
defeated andriod 9
defeated the red ribon army
captured the dragon balls
DebateBehemoth

Pro

FLight
-
I have said no such thing about hulk teleporting but he did catch opponents faster than light, Flying capabilities and opponents that can teleport those opponents are shown in my last post

Spirtbomb
-
Which also proves that DBZ maybe a cool anime but show no relevant fact on previous feat like goku takes blasts but gets hurt by krillin throwing a rock at him Why did it desimate namek if it did so less on namek the fight with freiza

Supersayin
-
Not everyone has a weakspot but everyone has a Flaw Goku has much more flaws than Hulk some are HE has rarely beaten and opponent alone he always had help in his fights while Hulk mostly beats Strong opponents alone
Goku has died WWH hasnt I am using WWH. The only Flaw i can see in Hulk is the time span he needs to be more than planet busting level though in normal mode he is planet busting level.But he has proven to become stronger than his opponents without reaching the 30 minute span or less.

Defeated Freeza
Defeated Cell
Defeated Vegeta and Nappa
Defeated Buu
defeated andriod 9
defeated the red ribon army
captured the dragon balls
-
As you can see he did all of that with the help of 2 or more people
While Hulks feats he did alone

More feats of Hulk
Occurence: Incredible Hulk Annual #5

The Hulk is fighting Diablo, a creature made of smoke. He realizes the only way to stop him is to clap his hands. He claps his hands a couple times and on the last time, he blows away Diablo and everything else at ground level as his clap is said to be more powerful than the fiercest hurricane in history.(Note this is the Old Hulk *smirk*)

Occurence: Fantastic Four #534

A small gamma bomb goes off in the Hulk's face, causing the Hulk to loose control. The Thing and Human Torch try to stop the Hulk's rampage but are not strong enough to stop him. As a final attempt, the Human Torch goes super nova and the Hulk just walks away from it, with little effect.

Occurence: Incredible Hulk #33

The Hulk is tricked into thinking he needs to help some people by Queen Divine Justice. They have to get there quick so the Hulk grabs Queen and starts jumping with her. He was jumping hundreds of miles in a leap and eventually got to the point where he jumped one thousand miles in one jump.

Occurence: Incredible Hulk #254

The Hulk questions the stars why he can't have friends and when he doesn't answer them, he decides to go to them. He makes a couple attempts and leaps so high that he almost leaps into orbit.

Occurence: The Incredible Hulk #102

The Hulk is in a heavy battle with the Red King on the planet Sakaar and when the Red King senses he is going to lose, he triggers a mechanism which causes the planet's plates to start to rip apart. The Hulk jumps down into the hole with the lava where the main split is and by sheer strength alone, pulls the plates back together and prevents the planet from ripping apart.(Holding a Planet together is harder than ripping it)

TILL NEXT TIME WHEN I FINNALY USE THE GREATEST FEATS OF ALL
lannan13

Con

Flight
;
Goku can also opperate under presure and defeat someone of extreem feet.

Spirt Bomb
;
It prooves that Goku has had to face tough opponets.

Supersayin
Goku has actualy died before, this was because of a heart diesease. You say Hulk is so big and bad how about Hawk Eye defeating Hulk .

Defeated Freeza (already posted)
Defeated Cell ()
Defeated Vegeta and Nappa
Defeated Buu ()
defeated andriod 9 ()
defeated the red ribon army ()
captured the dragon balls (
) (couldn't find a good enough one for this)

As you see Goku has saved the world many times vs. Hulk.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

And yet again you seem to disregard the feats that I have told you

Flight
;Goku can also opperate under presure and defeat someone of extreem feet.
-
Yea true but Goku has never fought anyone as strong as Hulk

Spirt Bomb
;It prooves that Goku has had to face tough opponets.
-
Goku has fought tough opponents but it took lots of help for him to charge such an attack he does not have that time against Hulk(Hulk can reach 700 miles per hour)
Even if Goku does stay in flight Hulk will reach him and cost Goku the match

Supersayin
-
I would just like to change your post you somewhat debate for goku but do not know the story clearly enough Goku didnt die because of the diseas he didnt die he drank the medicine and recovered he died because of piccolo in the fight against radditz.As you clearly see in the video It says disney channel XD. Which means disney made this not Stan Lee
And as you post Gokus feats all of them lost because of vegeta, piccolo, gohan, gotens help.Though Disney Bought Marvel They did not make WORLDWARHULK which I am using I have told you that

Hulk fought sentry
http://youtu.be...
Sentry used the power of a million suns exploding hoping to stop Hulk but failed
Hulk in the other hand held back.
At 1:52, Reed states: "The Sentry never unleashed his power like this before!" This means the Sentry does not hold back here and that he tries all he can to take down the Hulk. The Hulk on the other hand, and as proven in (Incredible Hulks #634) is holding back in this battle and in all his confrontations against Earth mightiest heroes in World War Hulk storyline. Check my other video: Rampage of WorldBreaker Hulk: Heart of the Monster part 5 (Incredible Hulks #634).
Have you not you read hulks feats held a planet together etc. he has saved Marvel universe before and earth more times than Goku.(Sentry and thor are fast but yet they have lost to Hulk so did flash hulk backhanded him far away)

YOUR VIDEOS:
#1 AS YOU SEE ON SCENE ON 1:26 OF YOUR VIDEO GOKU HAS HELP BEHIND HIM
#2 Goku had help from piccolo vegeta krillin and gohan if they did not wore frieza down Goku will lose(Again it did not Decimate namek what it did was make a crater)
#3 Again 5 reasons Disney made, this It is not WorldWarHulk , They did this to move further on to the show,
It will not be a fight if Goku will just make Hulk laugh, If this did mystically happen once he reverts back and goku strikes he will return to Hulk again
#4 As you see In the whole episode Goten Gohan and other people stepped in before goten and goku did the father son kamehameha
#5 Again had help from Trunks
#6 What mortals vs Goku ofcourse goku wins but if that was Hulk those mortals wont last
#7 I do not know what this is for Goku wont be able to use the dragonballs in a fight reason he needs to find it first and it wont be fighting anymore
#8 Oh I forgot to mention dont you realise that they make superheroes weaker in the movies(And clearly you see it is a fan made video)

Again surviving the power of a million suns is times more than any attack Goku can give to actually kill Hulk
Gokus best chance is to make Hulk bleed which will be bad why Hulk has regeneration and he will get madder once that happens

The longer this fight goes on the more downsided it will be for goku even if he uses kamehameha from the start Hulk's regen and durability is enough to survived the power of a million suns at normal mode it will soon go down to a broken planet and dead Goku

One more thing Once Hulk thunderclaps Goku will have no hearing anymore

I rest my case Hope you vote for me

Hope you best of luck lannan at your ROTC

But wait there is more

Hulk vs deadpool
Deadpool has faster regen than wolverine but It only took one punch from hulk to take deadpool 5 days with medical attention to regen
http://youtu.be...
Hulks feats
http://youtu.be...
http://youtu.be...
http://youtu.be...
http://youtu.be...
http://youtu.be...
http://youtu.be...
http://youtu.be...
lannan13

Con

I've told you over ten times not to post till this weekend so I can focus, what do you do post on Thursday (X2) and today. I'm apalled.

I honnestly don't have the time to post thanks for the Pro for pressuring after I PMed him vote tie
Posted by jake.drewry 3 years ago
jake.drewry
Black Bolt at maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Now tht explosion cant rip through time therefore weaker than gotenks shout? tht info is off marvel.com.
And if you have a conversation about this you take the characters at the last you see them time not as they were, if tht were the case kid goku would of easily killed bruce banner. Last thing you see of goku is him flyin off on the dragon after tht fight with the dark dragon thing and for hulk i use avengers of tomorrow due it being the last thing you see of him.... being old .. wierd tht. Don't get me wrong i think both are awesome but i guess with all these conversations theirs always a disagreement. You either like hulk immense strength, speed and well...... stubbornness or you like gokus speed ,strength and a rather big appetite either way to titans tht are awesome :D
Posted by DebateBehemoth 3 years ago
DebateBehemoth
You forgot jake.drewry Superheroes weaken in movies.Hulk destroyed a planet in dark dimensions.He withstood BlackBolts scream that was said to be able to seperate Particles.I dont think Goku would beat Hulk
Posted by Factss 3 years ago
Factss
Allow me to clear some thing up here......The Spirit bomb has proved useless against any and all opponents that it has been used against to include Vegeta, Frieza, and Buu. Super 17 could only absorb energy attacks physical attacks were the only way to harm him AND while he's absorbing the energy attacks he can't move. Completely different from Hulk.
Posted by jake.drewry 3 years ago
jake.drewry
Question to the regards of the Hulk V Goku ...... im inclined to think that Goku has faced and opponent similar to that of hulk and his name is Broly, a punch from a Goku didn't rock brolys head...... and for speed broly took on 4 opponents at once all four may i add were strong blokes and yet was to quick for them.... it took the combined energy to kill him..... now with tht in mind. Add Goku Saiyin lvl 4 to the mix. Im a fan of both but when i comes down to it Goku wins by sheer power, if u disagree with this watch the film incredible hulk and watch how to hummers manage to pin him for 30 secs with sound manipulation, now i do believe gotenks ripped the fabric of time with his shout and a similar way to those hummers XD lvl 3 ..... Goku Saiyin lvl 4 dominates.... more proof is the makes of hulk have givin him weakness XD example Avengers of tommorow Hulk takes a hell of an engery ray on the chin and gets knocked out! well this is pretty strait forward a 10x Kame should do the trick and their you have it hulks head on a stick............. but the preferbaly they never fight!
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
I tried searching hulk vs captain universe debates but there is not one bit so I decline how about hulk vs wolverin
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
Captain universe will.noy fight.the hulk why hulk was a past host
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
I dont deabte against people I do not know if I get to know him more I.might
Posted by RyozoTabikashi 4 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
debate me hulk vs. captain universe, and you will know who he is.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
tick tock tick tock
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
Captain marvel you mean cause I do not know who captain universe is
Vote Placed by RyozoTabikashi 4 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
DebateBehemothlannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Comment:
Vote Placed by PeacefulChaos 4 years ago
PeacefulChaos
DebateBehemothlannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded Pro's arguments.