TheSymbiote
blackprtzl

Hulk vs Super-Man isn't commendable

TheSymbiote

Pro

Revised:

Well, I am here to lay down some knowledge on Hulk vs Superman.

The fight is a joke.

Superman would aboslutely destroy Hulk

If anyone wishes to debate my excellence then engarde

Lets do this

blackprtzl

Con

This question got me excited. It would be one case, if the question dared to say that Superman would beat Hulk, but it is a completely different story, when one claims the battle between the two be completely pointless.

Very interesting.

Well. Of all characters that I know, that have tried to kill hulk, many have failed, and some succedded at the great cost (such as wolverine).

Since both are from different universes, i suggest the only way to argue this is to talk about both heroes abilities.

So.

Listing Hulk and Banners (as they are the same being) abilities, we have on the menu: genius level intelect, skilled hand-to-hand combat, superhuman-strength,-speed, -jumping, -endurance, -reflexes, -durability. Immunity to diseases and viruses, adrenaline activation, anger empowerment, accelerated healing and recovering, resistance to mindcontrol, ability to hold breath for very long periods of time, immortality.

Then we take Superman attributes list: superhuman strength, speed, hearing, longevity, stamina, and intelligence. Invulnerability and Heat Vision, Flight, Freezing breath, Multiple extrasensory and vision powers not limited to but including X-ray vision, Healing factor

As we can see, some are shared, some are not, some seem more significant than others. But I will not go too much in to detail in the first round. However, I dare to say, that the fight between the Superman and Hulk will be a great challenge for both, and will not be a piece of cake for superman. On top of that, I have many reasons to believe that Hulk will win the battle.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
blackprtzl

Con

blackprtzl forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
blackprtzl

Con

blackprtzl forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
blackprtzl

Con

blackprtzl forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
blackprtzl

Con

blackprtzl forfeited this round.
Posted by jman9143 1 year ago
jman9143
Hulk is indestructible.
Posted by lord_megatron 1 year ago
lord_megatron
no comic version pls. If it is movie version then maybe.