DragonX
I-love-to-write

Hulk vs Superman

I-love-to-write
Started: 4/16/2012 Category: Arts

DragonX

Pro

I'l say Superman on this 1.
I-love-to-write

Con

Since you randomly picked Superman, I guess I get Hulk.
To start off, he is very strong and can heal (it depends on his emotional state) very fast. Plus, the more angry he is, the stronger he is.
And, his weakness is not kryptonite.
He could use kryptonite against Superman. So ha!
Superman is supposed so save lives, right? So it would be against his "tradition", I guess you could put it.
In conclusion, I don't think that Superman would be able to do ANYTHING, am I right?
You choose your side!
DragonX

Pro

Superman has more arsenals in his systems than Hulk. Hulk has a weak mind Superman has the power of hypnosis & can fly which gives him a clear advantage & can go back in time conterclockwise. hulk can regenerate & get stronger when he gets angrier but only when he gets angry. When he calms down he turns into Bruce Banner which makes him Human again.
I-love-to-write

Con

All is true. But will Superman fight? He's supposed to save, not kill. And so, Hulk would win. It doesn't matter what Superman does, Hulk is actually ABLE to kill, and so Superman (the guy that save lives and doesn't destroy them)
would have not even the tinniest sliver of chance.
DragonX

Pro

Superman has fought also to keep people from safety if you check the fact that he fought doomsday to save metropolis.this happened in the comic. Also there is a comic where he had to fight Superboy Prime to keep him restrained so yes he will fight the Hulk.
I-love-to-write

Con

But tell me why? Why would he fight Hulk if Hulk isn't the enemy? Take this into consideration. Did you think about that? Hulk isn't an enemy; he saves lives too, you know. See, I thought about this, and since it's the last round, you can't do anything else but wait in see what I'm going to say.
'Nuff said.
So. WOULD Superman actually win? I don't think so. Hulk can lift 100 tons when calm. He could easily pick up Superman and chuck him somewhere. Like into a pile of kryptonite, then attack.
Yeah. And again.
'Nuff said.
But I'm going to say more :)
Have you seen the TV shows called "Smallville"? Superman almost dies in those! A bunch of times, even. Ha. Ha. I proved my point. :)
Hulk. Would. Win.
Thank you for having this debate; it was fun for a first :)
~I-love-to-write <3
Posted by I-love-to-write 5 years ago
I-love-to-write
I feel disliking going on here... :(
Posted by I-love-to-write 5 years ago
I-love-to-write
K. Thanks.
Posted by THEBOMB 5 years ago
THEBOMB
16k, NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LONG CAN BE BAD! If you are just repeating the same thing with many words there is no point. Bluntness is sometimes better.

And I-love-to-write, its fine, I was just informing you.
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
I recommend you try to use one or two sources and try to make as LONG AS POSSIBLE arguments every round.
Posted by I-love-to-write 5 years ago
I-love-to-write
Well I didn't want to say the same things. I wanted it to be different...I've never done this before sorry :(
Posted by THEBOMB 5 years ago
THEBOMB
Con it's really bad form to use new arguments in the last round.
Posted by I-love-to-write 5 years ago
I-love-to-write
I know. There is pretty much no point to it; I just wanted to do an easy debate-it's my first time.
Posted by TrueJustice 5 years ago
TrueJustice
this is such an unfair debate
Vote Placed by THEBOMB 5 years ago
THEBOMB
DragonXI-love-to-writeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Amazingly, Con won this debate. (No offense but, there is plenty of comic book evidence that Superman would win). Con successfully refuted Pro's rather errr bad arguments and established their own rather unrefuted contentions...
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
DragonXI-love-to-writeTied
Reasons for voting decision: CON proved superman's personality is to save people, not get into fights with people like the hulk. CON wins there as she proves superman wouldn't even fight, and would concede. Superman woudl not kill, and would always stop, the hulk can kill, and would eventually end superman. (all based on cons arguments, pro did not respond to them)