yhubin
toast333

Human Cloning

Con Tied Pro

yhubin

Con

The rules apply as any, other debate in this website. I will allow my opponent to start off with the opening speech as he is Pro Human CLoning. I thank you and i hope we have a great time debating
toast333

Pro

Human cloning:
Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy of a human being (not usually referring monozygotic multiple births), human cell, or human tissue.

(http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Human cloning needs to happen.
we need better humans.
this is a fact.
Scientists have found that they could genetically modify humans.
they could make them shorter to reduce food demand.
they could make them smarter faster better stronger.

()
yhubin

Con

My opponent obviously doesn't respect or know the rules and acts of Debating, as
A. when you post something or a fact, you must have proof

"Human cloning needs to happen.
we need better humans.
this is a fact.
they could make them smarter faster better stronger."

could you please tell me where the proof is for that. or is that just your opinion being put out as if it were proof..
And could you please tell em why you have a unrelated video about stronger on your argument?.

My argument against Cloning:

Back in History, cars was an object only the rich and the famous could have and afford, now a days, everyone has one.,

what if this happens with Cloning, at first, only the rich can afford them, but after a while, it becomes so common, that tyrants or military dictators could just clone armies.. That would risk, Both civil and international safety.

In order to make clones you need to have a lot of women at your disposal, to either give the eggs or produce more and more basing on the demand.

last of all, if one were to allow cloning, what would happen to the population crisis, that we, the 7. billion people in the world are suffering of today.

could my opponent answer in a more civilized manner, instead of just putting random and useless facts and videos on the DEbate

I thank you for the interesting debate i am waiting to see
toast333

Pro

toast333 forfeited this round.
yhubin

Con

From toast 33 you can expect a lot of this, this delegate went to see his other debates, and saw that on 50 per cent of them, he forfeit each round... this is disrespectful and unfair, as when someone makes a debate they except a debate, so i will make my argument as i did in the previos round and wait for a response

"Human cloning needs to happen.
we need better humans.
this is a fact.

My argument against Cloning:

toast333

Pro

toast333 forfeited this round.
yhubin

Con

"Human cloning needs to happen.
we need better humans.
this is a fact.

My argument against Cloning:

toast333

Pro

toast333 forfeited this round.
Posted by yhubin 7 years ago
yhubin
well u are a very disrespectful person
Posted by toast333 7 years ago
toast333
nope
Posted by yhubin 7 years ago
yhubin
could Toast333 please take the debate seriously.
Vote Placed by studentathletechristian8 7 years ago
studentathletechristian8
yhubintoast333Tied