King_Giza9
Conspiracyrisk

Human's Are Formed From Vibration And Energy

King_Giza9

Pro

This topic is self explanatory. Humans are beings of emotions of different vibrations in which can be tuned or un-tuned.
Conspiracyrisk

Con

I accept this debate.
King_Giza9

Pro

King_Giza9 forfeited this round.
Conspiracyrisk

Con

Is this just going to be another debate where my opposition forfeits every round?
King_Giza9

Pro

I do apologize for the delay, but please believe I did not forfeit, just a manner of time management. But what exactly is your view on my claim? What argument can you give on my assumption?
Conspiracyrisk

Con

Pro clarified their stance in the comments of this debate. They explained that everything is made of subatomic particles which are vibrating. However, the resolution is, "Human's [sic] Are Formed From Vibration And Energy". While the subatomic particles vibrate and *contain* energy, they are not energy and vibrations in and of themselves. Protons and electrons are made of quarks.[1] Therefore, humans are not made of vibrations and energy.

[1] http://particleadventure.org...
Posted by King_Giza9 10 months ago
King_Giza9
@Magicaintreal
Yes it's self explanatory for those who understand already why I would associate vibrational energy with human creation. But for your sake allow me to elaborate on my statement. In terms of " Vibrations" All matter , on the very small scaled sub-atomic level are just vibrational nuclei. Matter is apart of elemental compositions of all types in which was first formed in an class 2 Supernovei of a Massive Class O Star. The energy produced within these Massive stars are not only emitting Hyrdogen and heavier elements, they also are emitting beams of vibrational electromagnetic frequencies in which we call a Spectrum. Thus, since this is an principle of not only science but fact, I can conclude that All things of creation including human life are simply entities of different vibrational forces.
Posted by MagicAintReal 10 months ago
MagicAintReal
Self explanatory???
Please provide definitions for terms.