quin8001
frankie7

Humans are too dependent on Computers

frankie7 has forfeited round #1.
Started: 1/31/2017 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

quin8001

Con

Hi everyone and welcome to the debate! To start off, I will define "dependent". I define dependent as "relying on someone or something else for service,aid,etc."-dictionary.com
My first point is that every day, computers are used on many tasks. This may seem to be a dependence, but computers help us majorly. They are what allow advancements in technology in the modern age. Computers help in forensic science to solve criminal cases, help us in hospitals to catalog medicines and monitor patients' hearts. In the future, computers will be what allow us to advance into the stars, and maybe find another inhabitable planet.
Thanks
quin8001