hiv_m31
drthrax

Humans have capability of seeing spirits, like ghosts, angels, and God.

hiv_m31

Pro

I have seen a lot of movies, read a lot of stories and am familiar with some religions and I got familiar with souls and spirits and God, after life and ... . Some people say they experienced after-death for moments and then they came back. I think If there is such thing as spirit and souls and God then we are able to see them.
drthrax

Con

Dear opponent, I'll try to keep it brief there is no supernatural phenomenon in our world , and there will never be such a thing, because through the whole history that we have evidence for, there is no evidence for a case that a person saw some supernatural stuff and psychologist didn't know what was the reason behind it .It is always psychological.
There is nothing a good psychologist can't solve :) .
hiv_m31

Pro

Well, it depends on which kind of resources do you believe in as a reliable history. What about religions? Are they all superstitions? Can you say that they are all creations of human minds? And even if so, what are they based on? I think we can't create knowledge. We put our and other experiences together, mix and exaggerate some parts and distribute it as a new creation but it is not. So I think when we have an imagination of soul and spirits and God and ..., there is a beginning for it. If you believe in soul, then I think the rest comes with it (ghosts, God and ...) and if not, then it's done, no further debate.
drthrax

Con

I don't believe in religion because I don't believe that God chooses a team, they are all fabricated and now with science we can explain everything, religion used to teach people that a flew is a curse and that earth was flat so yeah religion is definitely something that isn't true because God can not be mistaken in those facts.
We don't have a soul we are chemicals interacting that is why when you take a pill of antidepressants (chemicals) you feel a change in your whole behavior and attitude .
And I repeat if there is a special case that science didn't solve concerning souls, then the world would have knew about it .But no there isn't and as I said there is nothing a good psychologist can't solve.
hiv_m31

Pro

hiv_m31 forfeited this round.
drthrax

Con

drthrax forfeited this round.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
u believe my shiitt.
Posted by drthrax 3 years ago
drthrax
I believe that science, with time, can answer everything, and the reason is that, everything for thousands of years that was considered a miracle to human kind, with time, and experiments, was explained, and I have complete trust that it will, because it have a massive history of solving what was considered unsolvable.
Posted by hiv_m31 3 years ago
hiv_m31
you believe science can answer everything?
l don't believe that. Right now, I think science is too weak,