TheHunter
emospongebob527

Humans would defeat the infected in an outbreak

TheHunter

Pro

As a resulting of reading/debating a great number of political, religious, and moral based debates, I propose a mental health moment whereas my opponent, the readers/voters and I can escape to the land of sci-fi to debate the fun topic of the undead (If you can consider the threat of being eaten alive a mental health moment..).

You can argue zombification by a death plague, you can argue that they wouldn't be undead but infact infected with some form of a brain parasite, bacteria, or virus.

Your version of zombies cannot possess super powers, then can run if you so choose them to, and they can have very primitive instincts but cannot be genius mass murdering intelligent beings (It would defeat the traditional sense of a zombie).

The above is a bit ambiguous so here's my attempt at clarification:

The zombies/infected can hunt in packs as wild animals, they can formulate instinctual predator ideas such as attacking more viciously at night and things along those lines. They don't have to sleep, they don't have to die of starvation, and they don't have to experience fatigue or pain.

They are not to do things such as jam power grids/plan to cut off electricity, or have any other military strategic plans. They cannot fly, shoot powers (though they can throw up blood at a targeted meal such as in 28 days later), or any other monster power.

No semantics or unnecessary trolling.

Do not accept if you do not plan on posting every round. Any forfeited round is an automatic forfeit of any voting points as established RIGHT NOW and accepted as a condition of the debate upon acceptance of the debate itself. Thank you, and let's have fun! :)
emospongebob527

Con

I abide to your terms and conditions and rules.

Accepted.
TheHunter

Pro

TheHunter forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Con

My opponent has forfeited a round, given, per rules of debate, he shall not be awarded any points.

As the BOP has not been fulfilled, he can choose to give his case in later rounds, although this would be pointless because no points would be rewarded to him.

TheHunter

Pro

My apologies to the black sponginess!

Just found out I'll be the father of 2!!! :) Don't have time to post in this debate, but will definitely take it up in the future!!!! :)
emospongebob527

Con

How unfortunate.

Zombie debate < Raising children

Anyways.............. Here's sopme random pics.

TheHunter

Pro

TheHunter forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Con

Vote Tie.