TheRussian
childfornicator

Hunting for topics

TheRussian

Pro

I'm tired of chewing the same topics again and again, and I am in search of something new.

In the comments, please name any topic and your position on it if you're willing to argue.

Do not accept the debate unless I have agreed to debate with you in the comments.

If you accept without permission, it is an automatic forfeiture.

Any questions will be answered in the comments, conditions for debate are simply that my opponent may present his/her arguments in Round 1 BUT cannot present any new arguments in the last Round.
TheRussian

Pro

Did you even read what I wrote in Round 1? You broke the pretty much only rule of this debate, and didn't even offer a topic or position in your Round 1. By rules of the debate, you have already forfeited. However, as to not waste a perfectly good 4 rounds of debate, I'd like to see what an obnoxious lad like yourself has to offer. In your next Round, please present a topic, your position on it and your arguments. If we happen to disagree, we'll debate.
childfornicator

Con

childfornicator forfeited this round.
TheRussian

Pro

I have no arguments to present, nothing to refute.
childfornicator

Con

childfornicator forfeited this round.
childfornicator

Con

childfornicator forfeited this round.
TheRussian

Pro

What a waste.
childfornicator

Con

childfornicator forfeited this round.
Posted by someloser 1 year ago
someloser
On last bit - yes
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
Yeah but I'll send you the challenge sometime later when I have some time.
Posted by TheRussian 1 year ago
TheRussian
Honestly, all of you brought interesting suggestions I might debate all of you XD
@Brianj17
You would be fine with arguing against legal prostitution?
Posted by TheRussian 1 year ago
TheRussian
@Brianj17
You're right, but in many topics there seem to be more objective pros and cons that one could bring up.

About prostitution, I don't really see any non-moral reasons for arguing against it.

@queencoop
That actually sounds like an interesting topic, I'm curious to see what evidence you could bring to the table. I will be out of town this weekend, but I'll get back to you on Monday about this. Please don't accept yet.

@someloser
Genetic Origin of Racial differences in IQ: don't think this is really debatable
Racial profiling is justified: I am probably Pro on this topic, though don't have enough knowledge to really have a strong position.
Marijuana prohibition: Would you be arguing for legalization of marijuana for recreational use?
Posted by someloser 1 year ago
someloser
Racial differences in IQ/intelligence are significantly genetic in origin (Pro)
Racial profiling is justified (Pro)
Marijuana prohibition (Con)
Posted by queencoop 1 year ago
queencoop
Have we been visited in the past by extra terrestrial beings? I can take pro if you want to take con.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
Again I could do either side.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
How about legalizing prostitution?
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
Doesn't every debate depend on personal values? For instance abortion depends on personal values, death p[penalty etc. I was just wondering if you would like to spice it up a bit;-)
Posted by TheRussian 1 year ago
TheRussian
@Briannj17 Hm, I usually prefer a more objective topic. Totally depends on personal values, it seems.