BOB-IS-AWESOME
under_the_under

Hunting is bad.

BOB-IS-AWESOME

Pro

Hunting is a bad thing for this world. Enough said.
under_the_under

Con

I do believe that it is wrong but hunting is how we evolved to become the people we are now. its the circle of life
BOB-IS-AWESOME

Pro

But hunting is a bad thing. To make the meat of the killed animals causes Carbon Dioxide, destroying the earth's atmosphere.
under_the_under

Con

Why would hunting be a bad thing? Because "innocent" animals get killed? Come on people, they do the same. It is just the life cycle. The strongest survive and the weaker are used as food. This is just nature. Just because humans are the smarter and superior race to animals, does not mean we cannot do the same. Besides, there are thousands of people that rely on hunting to get their food, meaning if there is no hunting allowed, they would die. Besides, is it not better that aggressive people shoot animals, and eat them, instead of shoot people or commit crimes. Hunting is a good thing, not only is it nature, but it also supports thousands of people in the struggle of getting food and surviving :)
BOB-IS-AWESOME

Pro

I agree with you. But, people can still get protein from peanuts. Also, just think about this next question. Which would you rather have, meat or a world for you and your children and your grandchildren to live in?
under_the_under

Con

How is hunting worse than farms? With hunting, the animals live freely and have a chance to live, with farms they don't. People who are against hunting are usually ignorant and ill informed. I know countless people who are against hunting, but then are happy to buy a factory farmed big mac. It's the media making out that hunting is bad so that the greedy factory farmers can continue filling their wallets with your money. You are what you eat, so don't be a sheep. so you may say you want your family to live on that's not the fault of hunting its the fault of farms, which is something completely different I hope you agree now that hunting is ok! Thank you.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
A full freezer of venison is a good thing for my son and his 6 kids.
Posted by Voice_Of_The_People 2 years ago
Voice_Of_The_People
Yawn... This is a toddler's debate. I should have accepted the con side. There are thousands of good reasons to hunt.
Posted by under_the_under 2 years ago
under_the_under
immmmm super bored please "say something im giving up on you" I love that song <3
Posted by under_the_under 2 years ago
under_the_under
how did you find out my age .hahahahaha lol jk
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
LOL this argument sounds like 4 year olds talking to each other