NotMyActualName.exe
PokenRage

Hunting should stay legal

NotMyActualName.exe
Started: 4/5/2016 Category: Sports

NotMyActualName.exe

Pro

For those who are against hunting, what are the facts? Here is one, we don't kill for fun. That is called poaching, and hunters will frown upon that. We don't hunt cause we want to see something inferior die, unless you have a superiority complex, in which case, get your facts checked. I do cry when I see a downed deer, still breathing. So, I make the choice, shoot it at the base of the ear and be done with it, or let it suffer. Put it out of it's misery is the right choice. So, please, don't say we are killers. We are hunters. And we love nature. We just don't make love to it though(that last bit was a joke).
PokenRage

Con

Sure, its not good to use a gun. But when you want to hunt down something for the cause of a major situation that will hurt a specific place than you have to. Also if you want to get some good meat that you believe should be killed in a certain area than hunting it down in that area might be necessary, its all about your way on hunting down the prey, for the protection, the
shot, plus the good ability with moving targets. And even so, the majority of the animals presence on earth can kill us in a minute! at least self defend and do it for your life to end it in being endangered with a chance of you being the animals next meal. Even if you have never experienced one, there is a chance. Experience it and then you will understand.
NotMyActualName.exe

Pro

Your argument is tangled. I can't understand it. Plus, I say of experience. Hunters go to areas called Reserves, where game is identified. Where I live, the game is marked with flags and paint. And there is a limit to how much you can hunt and what is and isn't game, to the point to having to prove the sex of the game. We do care of the environment. Hunters say that we are controlling the population of certain animals, and the we watch for what we hunt. If it's turkey season, and we find pheasants(not plausible at all), we aren't gonna shoot the pheasants. Hunters have something called a license. It shows what we hunt at what time of year.
PokenRage

Con

Look, all I'm trying to say is there is no good reason why hunters can hunt. Kills enviroment, puts our population at risk, sets a very bad example, and has no point! It is all just bogus! Plus, its not a game, its a real life situation! You need to learn that when it comes to hunting there is no reason why we should risk basically everything for a wrong doing act!
NotMyActualName.exe

Pro

Ah, I see this guy doesn't know the terminology. When I say "game", I mean the animal being hunted. And what you see as "killing the environment", we don't go around killing everything in sight. That's horrendous. No, the reserve mark the game we hunt. So, anything that isn't marked is out of bound. And if the reserve doesn't mark game, then we have to assume what we find is what is in season. And when I say season, the hunts are separated into seasons, which vary in time. Turkey season is coming up on the 18th, and ends May 31st. So that is the gate of when to hunt, and what to hunt. Some reserves have a specific sex of game. And exactly what is wrong with hunting? How is it setting a bad example? And how specifically is it killing off our population, or are you speaking of another population? Show me the facts!
PokenRage

Con

PokenRage forfeited this round.
NotMyActualName.exe

Pro

Hahahaha! Wow, you aren't really putting up much of a fight, are ya? Well, I will wait for a response...

Too long!
PokenRage

Con

PokenRage forfeited this round.
NotMyActualName.exe

Pro

NotMyActualName.exe forfeited this round.
PokenRage

Con

PokenRage forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
NotMyActualName.exePokenRageTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff more than Pro, so conduct to Pro.