Stoermer420
tmontoya

Hydro Fracking

Stoermer420

Con

Fracking is bad.
tmontoya

Pro

Listen here, I strongly believe in my heart that fracking is a good thing. Think about it this way my friend, it gives lots and lots of people jobs. Which is a beautiful and blessed thing. Therefore, it cannot be a bad thing. See what I am saying?
Stoermer420

Con

Oh nice young lady... i see they have you brainwashed.... creating jobs is not as important as saving an animals life. A monkey is losing his home every 11 minutes. Do you want that? I don't.
tmontoya

Pro

I strongly disagree with you, just because I feel like it!!!
Stoermer420

Con

Stoermer420 forfeited this round.
tmontoya

Pro

tmontoya forfeited this round.
Posted by mab23 3 years ago
mab23
Hydro Fracturing produces jobs and does assist with the economy on a national and a local level (Such as were it is being done), to drop gas prices to a marginal level and increase the revenues earned to people with property. What you will have a hard time finding proof of is how many people were able to either maintain or get insurance to protect their current investments such as homes, life, auto, etc that are a part of the Fracturing process. What you will also have a hard time finding is FACTS in articles that are provable and from a legit source that includes reports that are NOT FUNDED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY or that can be traced back to a PR firm that is being paid by an agency associated with the DEPT. of Energy OR EPA. What you should pay attention to are articles written by people and reports from people who are not affiliated with those affected personally or those who are getting paid personally. There are homes that are being destroyed and falling apart because hydro-fracturing is taking place around or underneath the land on which it sits, and the shifts in the land THAT HAS NOT MOVED IN OVER 100 YRS, Foundations are shifting separating the walls from the floors of the structures. While it may be good for economic numbers it is not good for the man with a house with not enough land for a pad to be built or land to be drilled. They receive no royalties for having there homes or other structures destroyed. The other people within the communities that are having this process done are also more like guinea pigs as the results of the SECRET Formula's companies are using FOR THIS PROCESS is going back to the ground and to certain water sources. THERE is a waste from this process that is NOT natural in heavy concentrations. Make sure you find VALID references before making light on this debate. I am Neutral in this debate because I am in in hopes of stronger evidence. If I had to choose, I would say AGAINST HYDRO-FRACKING until better measures are enforced