Hydroxyl Acid Should Be Banned
Debate Rounds (3)
First round is acceptance.
I contend that Hydroxyl acid should not be banned for the simple fact that it is WATER.......
If we didn't have DHMO (also known as dihydrogen monoxide or hydroxyl acid) floating about, air-breathing humans wouldn't drown! Neither would we get frozen when DHMO drops way below 0"C! Not to mention it can burn your skin off when heated to high temperatures! It's a hidden and very subtle toxin that can kill...
In addition liquid DHMO is a near-perfect solution that can be used as a solvent for a range of other dangerous chemicals and substances enhancing their effects. This is especially true for purified or distilled liquid DHMO, which when ingested can raise body acidity and leads to a greater risk of getting a range of degenerative diseases.
It's a dangerous, dangerous chemical.
Therefore it should be banned.
It shouldn't be banned because it's required for life.
Thank you for the debate!
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||4||2|
Reasons for voting decision: Pro pointed out hydroxyl acid is dangerous But Failed to give a reasonable alternative to support life. Him pointing out that it's reasonable to ingest hydroxyl ions in the last round is misleading, because it's insinuated as a reasonable alternative for ingestion of hydroxyl acid, and con wasn't given an opportunity to refute it.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.