provideoman123
RaymondCrichton

I Am A Cordial And Respectful Man

RaymondCrichton

provideoman123

Pro

Hello to all, I am known as provideoman123, a cordial and respectful man. I am the paragon of respectfulness, as shown by my professionalism and humbleness. I am a man of superior intelligence, and I am an expert on many topics, including cordiality and respect. My debates and comments are one of the most civil on this site, a stark contrast to the barbaric and rude comments that have been attacking my name. I always show self restraint and insight and I am always considerate to other people. I am obviously a cordial and respectful man.

However, there are many people who disagree with my opinion(fact; in case your lesser intelligence could not tell what I was implying). Many people attack me and my name to bring my reputation as a cordial and respectful man down. They are nothing but false accusations directed at me to tarnish my perfect image. There have been many people spouting these outrageous claims nowadays, so this is why I made this debate. This debate is meant to prove that I am a cordial and respectful man to those who refuse to accept me as one. All your incorrect claims have no evidence to support them and you are just lying to misinform others.

Go ahead, if you think you are better than me and you think I am not cordial and respectful, accept this challenge. I have infallible proof, unlike you weak claims that have no credible sources.

Rules: (pay attention to this, trolls)
My opinion is fact. If you do accept this, please keep in mind that I am actually right and you are wrong.
It says you are Con, but that is because you cannot have two Pros on a debate.

Round 1: Cordial greeting and acceptance
Round 2: Friendly discussion
Round 3: Friendly discussion/acceptance of my opinion
Round 4: Any last topics you want to discuss, then apologies and respectful conclusion

Note: I am always cordial and respectful. If you do not agree with me, accept this so I can prove to you my opinion is fact.

Definitions in case you didn't know what these meant:
Cordial - courteous and gracious; friendly; warm
Respectful - full of, characterized by politeness or deference

Definitions provided by dictionary.reference.com
RaymondCrichton

Con

I blatantly disagree.

The sardonic underlying tone present throughout your 'argument,' is putrid. Despite being used, to accentuate sarcasm it really only substantiates, you as disrespectful and lacking cordiality.

Disrespectful, because "why go through the effort of laying the foundations of a veneer?" If you're 'cordial?'
Serving to not only, undermine your argument but also communicate your humour needs to be upgraded.
provideoman123

Pro

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
RaymondCrichton

Con

RaymondCrichton forfeited this round.
provideoman123

Pro

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
RaymondCrichton

Con

RaymondCrichton forfeited this round.
provideoman123

Pro

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
RaymondCrichton

Con

RaymondCrichton forfeited this round.
Posted by ADHDavid 1 year ago
ADHDavid
emnim is bes raper
Posted by ADHDavid 1 year ago
ADHDavid
I have had a few run ins with provideoman123. He his very cordial and respectful.
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
Pro said: "I am the paragon of respectfulness, as shown by my professionalism and humbleness. I am a man of superior intelligence."

I say: Yep, that sentence right there shows you are the paragon of something.

Pro said: "My opinion is fact"

I say: I wish I had debated you. Chalk up an easy win for somebody. lol
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
Would a respectful man make a debate just to for vanity reasons and for a free win?
Posted by BLAHthedebator 1 year ago
BLAHthedebator
How is it a debate if the rules are to agree with you?
Vote Placed by BLAHthedebator 1 year ago
BLAHthedebator
provideoman123RaymondCrichtonTied
Reasons for voting decision: The debate was impossible since Pro added rules that FORCED Con to lose, as well as being arrogant in his arguments. Therefore, conduct to Con.