provideoman123
fire_wings

I Am Better Than You -Provideoman123

fire_wings

provideoman123

Pro

Hello to all, I am known as provideoman123, Master Debater. I am always cordial and respectful. I am a professional debater who is well respected on this site. I have a superior intelligence and I am a proven expert in many fields due to my high intelligence and extensive knowledge. My opinions are always factual and correct. So voters, you know who is the strongest(me). I assure you, I am always cordial and respectful, especially to my fellow debaters. It is them who are wrong.

Reasons why I am better than you:

-I am ALWAYS cordial and respectful
- People who forfeit debates are weak pathetic children who cannot even back up their own claims with facts and proof like I do.
^^ - Excluding me because my
superior intelligence is infallible
and never weak. I am better
than you simply because of my
superior brain that is never
wrong.
-I am better than you. That is just a fact you low-lifes just have to accept. You weak minded idiots can't keep up with my powerful intellect even if you tried.
-If you disagree with me, you are wrong. If you agree with me, you are partly right but you will never be fully right because it takes a brain of my caliber (which is unmatched in the world because I am the best) to even comprehend the inner workings of my arguments.
-I am humble and show self restraint. My fellow debaters love engaging in a friendly discussion with me because I am so open minded and nice. If you understand that I have good intentions, you may be not as stupid as I automatically assume everyone else except for me is.
- Pro scientists around the world have proven me to be the smartest man on earth so do not try to disprove these "smart" men(obviously they are not as smart as me but they are smart enough to recognize me as the smartest) because I have scientific proof.
- I am always cordial and respectful

Rules to this debate:
Round 1: Cordial greetings and I will provide you time to read my argument.
Round 2: Discussion and you can present your weak claims
Round 3: Discussion where I smash your weak claims
Round 4: Friendly conclusion and reflection

Voters, you know who is the winner. Please do not be corrupt and deny me the victory I deserve, just like every single other debate I have participated in. Please be cordial and respectful as I will be throughout this entire debate.
fire_wings

Con

I accept. Note: The rules are not rules. My opponent says that I have to rebut my own argument when I don't even have one. The rules are all wrong. Don't care about them. I will tell my opponent that he is not better than me or is the best person in the world. Thank you.
provideoman123

Pro

Well I have already posted all my arguments in the first round so have no reason to repeat them.

Vote for me because I am the best. Fraudulent voters on all my previous debates have been conspiring against me and working with the con to make me lose. I believe that the con argues are just trying to ruin my image and reputation on this site. I hope mr. Firwings that you do not do the same.

Just a disclaimer: I am not trying to be pretentious or bragging here, I am just saying what is right and correct. I am better than you.

With Regards From Above,
Provideoman123
fire_wings

Con

I will present why my opponent is wrong, and is not the best or better than me. I will quote my opponents arguments in italic's and then I will rebut with the original.

"Hello to all, I am known as provideoman123, Master Debater."

You are 0 win 7 lose. No one has actual evidence you are a good debater, ony evidence that you are a bad one.

"I am always cordial and respectful."

No you are not. http://www.debate.org... you wrote there, you said this.

"You are incorrect with your assumption that water can be infinite. I am actually so astounded that one can be that stupid. I am obviously superior to you in all aspects. I am incredibly smart and can see right through your argument. Your argument actually personally offends my superior intelligence. You thought you could compete with the big players here (me) with this ridiculous argument."

Now, this is very rude, you say stupid, ricdiculous and you even lost your conduct point, meaning that you are not always respectful.

"I am a professional debater who is well respected on this site."

Now are you a professional debater? You have no evidence of being a good one only that you are 0 win 7 lose. Also are you well respected? I have over 270 friends in debate.org when you have 2, 1 no longer active, and the other not online for 5 whole days.

"I have a superior intelligence and I am a proven expert in many fields due to my high intelligence and extensive knowledge. My opinions are always factual and correct. So voters, you know who is the strongest(me). I assure you, I am always cordial and respectful, especially to my fellow debaters. It is them who are wrong."

How do we know if you have good intelligence. All us DDO members know that you are 0 win 7 lose, not very intelligent. You did not prove the following claims in italics. How do we know if your opinions are always correct? Even though if they are correct, does that mean you are better than me or anyone?

Reasons why I am better than you:

"-I am ALWAYS cordial and respectful"

Then why did you lose conduct?

"- People who forfeit debates are weak pathetic children who cannot even back up their own claims with facts and proof like I do.
^^ - Excluding me because my
superior intelligence is infallible
and never weak. I am better
than you simply because of my
superior brain that is never
wrong."

You always forfeited debates like this: http://www.debate.org...

In that debate you even said you were wrong, you were not the best person in the world, so this gets rebutted.

"-I am better than you. That is just a fact you low-lifes just have to accept. You weak minded idiots can't keep up with my powerful intellect even if you tried."

Intellect is not even a word, proving you are not smart or intelligent. Also you have no scientfic evidence. You did not even show why you are better

"-If you disagree with me, you are wrong. If you agree with me, you are partly right but you will never be fully right because it takes a brain of my caliber (which is unmatched in the world because I am the best) to even comprehend the inner workings of my arguments."

Why am I wrong? I showed sources and proof why you are wrong, when you showed no evidence.

"-I am humble and show self restraint. My fellow debaters love engaging in a friendly discussion with me because I am so open minded and nice. If you understand that I have good intentions, you may be not as stupid as I automatically assume everyone else except for me is."

You are not nice, do not have friendly discussions, you say stuupid, people are to dumb, and you always forfeit.

"- Pro scientists around the world have proven me to be the smartest man on earth so do not try to disprove these "smart" men(obviously they are not as smart as me but they are smart enough to recognize me as the smartest) because I have scientific proof."

How do we know you are telling the truth? We don't know who you are, and we do not have evidence or you did not show me.

"- I am always cordial and respectful"

As I said, you say dumb and lose conduct, which does not make you always respectful.

"Rules to this debate:
Round 4: Friendly conclusion and reflection"

This is weird. I had smashed my opponent's argments. And he cannot smash mine. Don't care of this.

"Voters, you know who is the winner. Please do not be corrupt and deny me the victory I deserve, just like every single other debate I have participated in. Please be cordial and respectful as I will be throughout this entire debate."

You never one the debate, and this debate, you will do the same. Voters, my opponent had never even gave evidence, when I did, vote for Con!

provideoman123

Pro

Sir, you are greatly mistaken. You are simply attacking me with absolutely no proof or sources for any of your weak claims.

I will proceed to destroy your argument using only the finest logic that high intelligence people have. I am sorry if your below average brain can't handle the amount of intelligence required to comprehend my arguments. You are like a monkey who learned how to type, you think you are so smart but in reality, you are a monkey.

"I will present why my opponent is wrong, and is not the best or better than me. I will quote my opponents arguments in italic's and then I will rebut with the original."

What is this? It sounds like you were not even able to type a complete sentence that makes sense. This is completely false and you did not even attempt to answer the question.

"You are 0 win 7 lose. No one has actual evidence you are a good debater, ony evidence that you are a bad one."

This is completely fictitious and false. All my evidence that I am a good debater is presented in my first argument. Even if you had went into my previous debates, I only lost because of bad voting and biased people. There is no evidence I am a bad debater at all. I am so good at debating, I have the best logic, and I have the highest intelligence. I am just beter than you. Go sit on your computer some more and maybe you will get smarter.

"Now, this is very rude, you say stupid, ricdiculous and you even lost your conduct point, meaning that you are not always respectful."(in reference to a quote)

You made that quote up. You have no evidence or any links to the material that I supposedly wrote. I did not write that. I am always cordial and respectful and never insult other debaters. You fabricated that quote just to make me look bad. You are actively trying to ruin my reputation. I bet you are in that gang, that gang of people who are trying to bring me down and ruin my image. All you do is accuse. That is so weak and pathetic I can't help but laugh at your attempt to make yourself look big. Your inferior intelligence is so apparent, you even spelled the word ridiculous wrong. I am actually astounded at how someone can be that stupid.

"Now are you a professional debater? You have no evidence of being a good one only that you are 0 win 7 lose. Also are you well respected? I have over 270 friends in debate.org when you have 2, 1 no longer active, and the other not online for 5 whole days."

I am in fact a professional debater. You can see clearly with my strong grammar and spelling that I am a better debater than you. My win/loss record is only because of the bieased voters, as I said before. I just repeated that fact because I assume your small brain would forget any fact that I present to you. My opinions are always factual and correct. Your "friends" on debate.org are just other people on this site that sent you a friend request. Since you dug up my personal information about my friends, I will explain to you that Colin Conway is actually a real friend of mine. We meet up together frequently to hang out and burn the flag of your pathetic nation.

I'm going to skip over the rest of his arguments since they clearly have no value. Mr. Firwings is just desperately trying to find things in my argument that supports his point, although there are none. I am clearly the best debater. I am better than you, Mr. Firwings.

And finally my opponent comes up with this quote.
"This is weird. I had smashed my opponent's argments. And he cannot smash mine. Don't care of this."

This is weird. I smashed all of my opponent's arguments. And he cannot smash mine. That quote right there is completely false. I smashed all of your weak claims and theres nothing you can do about it. Mr. Firwings, you spelled arguments wrong. That shows you can't even present an argument. You had no sources and no references to anything that supported your claims. You fabricated quotes to attack me, and your conduct was atrocious. I hope when I become 80 years old my mind won't deteriorate to the level of intelligence you possess right now.

That is why I am right. Vote for me.

Sources: pro scientists around the world. You can't disprove pro scientists unless you are one. You are not. You are just a little kid with low intelligence who thinks he is smart. I bet you can't even play chess. Chess is one of my worst games, but I could still destroy you with only one hand. That's how much better I am than you. I could destroy your sources with a simple flick. Your little fabricated paragraph does nothing against my strong forehead. I am so much physically stronger than you.
fire_wings

Con

My opponent says that I am greatly mistaken. I showed sources, and proof, when you did not.

My opponent says that the quoting my opponents arguments with italics, has nothing to do with this. Yes I know, I said that for the voters to know.

My opponent says that they were all bad votes and biased people. Well if they are, there votes will get removed. Now looking in most of your debates, votes are FF, meaning you forfeited. This is not bad voting. My opponent says that there is no real evidence that he is a bad debater. Yes, but we have proof that you are 0 win 7 lose, which is bad, and we also have no proof that you are a good debater.

I did not make that quote up. Actually I put my source there. The quote was in this debate: http://www.debate.org...

You says stupid, ridiculous, etc. Voters, read round 1 after the dear, Mr. Occisionis. You know who is not lying.

Even if you have strong grammar does not make you a proffesional debater. You can use grammarly, check your spelling, google, many more. Then you have no evidence you are popular. We can only see this in the sites friends. You say you have one friend, only one. I have way more, Alex Kim, Alex Lim (They are not the same person), John Mok, Bryan Kim, Jay Park, Bin Chaing, etc.

Why do my arguments have no value? My opponent drops these arguments, so vote for Con.

I did smash all my opponents arguments.

VOTE FOR CON!

Rebuttal to my opponents sources

You say I am bad at chess? What a disgrace. I won many chess games, and also you probably cannot beat me in one or two hands.

My opponent says that I am not a scientist. Yes, but does that mean I am dumb. Are all doctors, and everyone else who is not a scientist dumb? I don't think so. My opponent says I have low intelligence. How do you know? Did you ever see me? I mastered Pre-Algebra when I was in the starting of fifth grade.

My opponent says he can destory my sources with a flick. Maybe he was so dumb that he never knew that this is a computer. If you flick a computer, it will break.

My opponent says he is stronger. Yes, he might be, but I am better in every other way, also you do not use your strongness for good, you use it to flick computers.

Vote for Con!
provideoman123

Pro

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
Posted by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
Tell me why you are better than me.
Posted by provideoman123 1 year ago
provideoman123
You are completely wrong. I am saying your arguments are so badly constructed I could blow it down like a leaf. You are completely wrong and I should have won this debate. I am better than you.
Posted by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
"
My opponent says he can destory my sources with a flick. Maybe he was so dumb that he never knew that this is a computer. If you flick a computer, it will break. "

lol
Posted by BlazingRodent 1 year ago
BlazingRodent
Provideoman123 always has a shtick for returning to the site after being gone for months and fading into the mist after a few days.
Posted by natasha379 1 year ago
natasha379
Someone has a superiority complex ;)
Posted by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
can anyone vote?
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: The-Voice-of-Truth// Mod action: Removed<

6 points to Con (Conduct, Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Well, Pro continuously insulted the intelligence of Con in R3 and forfeited R4, so Conduct to Con. Con was the only debater to cite sources, and so the Sources point correctly goes to him. Con was able to support his arguments and ultimately overcome Pro's unsupported arguments with logic, sound reasoning, and proof to uphold his stance. Because of this, Arguments point to Con. S&G point is tied, as I found errors in both debaters' posts.

[*Reason for removal*] Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter has to address specific arguments made by both debaters and not merely allude to better reasoning on one side for generalized reasons.
************************************************************************
Posted by BlazingRodent 1 year ago
BlazingRodent
That's okay. Most of your points still stand.
Posted by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
when I saw in dictionary.com, it wasn't. My bad.
Posted by BlazingRodent 1 year ago
BlazingRodent
Intellect IS a word, fire.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
provideoman123fire_wingsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.